Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    24 Sep '16 02:33
    Back in July for whodey:

    Kudos to Cruz
    For not selling out to Trump by endorsing him.

    Some politicians actually have principles,

    On Friday, Cruz endorsed Trump:

    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-said-to-back-donald-trump-as-soon-as-friday

    How about those "principles", whodey?
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    24 Sep '16 02:36
  3. 24 Sep '16 02:56
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Back in July for whodey:

    Kudos to Cruz
    For not selling out to Trump by endorsing him.

    Some politicians actually have principles,

    On Friday, Cruz endorsed Trump:

    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-said-to-back-donald-trump-as-soon-as-friday

    How about those "principles", whodey?
    Shrug, Cruz sold out.

    I have lost respect for him
  4. 24 Sep '16 03:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    Shrug, Cruz sold out.

    I have lost respect for him
    If Trump wins, whodey will “sell out” too. All of a sudden, he will “change his mind” and be an ardent Trump supporter. Just like he all of a sudden changed his mind when Barack Obama adopted too many of GWB’s policies that whodey had theretofore supported. “Slitherin’” is what whodey does best.
  5. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    24 Sep '16 04:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    Shrug, Cruz sold out.

    I have lost respect for him
    I lost respect for Crus for not doing it before after he gave his word he would.
  6. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    24 Sep '16 06:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    Shrug, Cruz sold out.

    I have lost respect for him
    Just now?
  7. 25 Sep '16 02:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just now?
    I had always been wary of Cruz. There was always something not right about him.

    In my heart, I know that there is no real conservative representation on the federal level, and never will be. What we see in Cruz I think is a big show to make conservatives think that they actually have representation.

    That is why conservatives should only focus on the Article V movement to take power from the federally corrupt behemoth. That is the only hope they have.
  8. 25 Sep '16 03:30
    Originally posted by vistesd
    If Trump wins, whodey will “sell out” too. All of a sudden, he will “change his mind” and be an ardent Trump supporter. Just like he all of a sudden changed his mind when Barack Obama adopted too many of GWB’s policies that whodey had theretofore supported. “Slitherin’” is what whodey does best.
    This is how I feel about Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.
    Cruz on the Telephone to his father:

    Hi Dad, it's Ted, Dad, I just wanted you to know I'm endorsing Donald Trump.

    Yes dad, I said Donald Trump.

    Yes, THAT Donald Trump.

    Of course you didn't assassinate JFK.

    Because I want to run for president again.

    Dad, I have to do this if I run for president.

    What?

    Oh dad, don't be silly. No one is going to arrest you for killing JFK.

    Dad, I didn't say

    Dad, stop, I didn't say

    Dad, I didn't say you killed JFK.

    Oh dad, stop crying. You're being ridiculous.

    Dad?

    Dad?

    He hung up
  9. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    25 Sep '16 05:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    I had always been wary of Cruz. There was always something not right about him.

    In my heart, I know that there is no real conservative representation on the federal level, and never will be. What we see in Cruz I think is a big show to make conservatives think that they actually have representation.

    That is why conservatives should only focus on the A ...[text shortened]... V movement to take power from the federally corrupt behemoth. That is the only hope they have.
    Yes, your plan to reduce democratic choices and to bait and switch to force the People to reduce social spending by fiat rather than by the democratic process.
  10. 25 Sep '16 05:32
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Yes, your plan to reduce democratic choices and to bait and switch to force the People to reduce social spending by fiat rather than by the democratic process.
    Democratic process my arse. http://www.govtslaves.info/comprehensive-list-of-executive-orders-under-obama/
  11. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    25 Sep '16 05:42
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Democratic process my arse. http://www.govtslaves.info/comprehensive-list-of-executive-orders-under-obama/


    A) There's nothing inherently "undemocratic" about executive orders; the President is elected, ya know;

    B) President Obama has issued fewer executive orders than any two term President since US Grant (his second term was 140 years ago): http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/number-of-executive-orders-per-president/