1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 May '11 05:471 edit
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    "I hope the Democrats aren't going to do nothing about Medicare" = "Obamacare was and is a farce"? Do you actually believe the BS you type? Am I being Punk'd?[/b]
    Then again, Obamacare did steal around $500 billion from medicare, so I guess that means they are not ignoring it.

Any yes your being Punk'd, but not by me. 😛
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 May '11 06:17
    Originally posted by who dey
    Clinton was saying that he hopes they do something about the costs associated with medicare for which Obamacare did nothing. In other words, the reform of Obamacare was and is a farce in the eyes of Clinton. It was never about reducing costs, rather, it was simply about expanding government control.
    It amazes me how you can just bald face lie like this. Clinton supported the Health Care Reform Bill: http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iUFlZiiF8EBgYlxd7DgYpU13wUCQ

You're a complete disgrace.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 May '11 06:19
    Originally posted by whodey
    Then again, Obamacare did steal around $500 billion from medicare, so I guess that means they are not ignoring it.

Any yes your being Punk'd, but not by me. 😛
    Please cite to those proposals in the HCRA that "stole" $500 billion from MediCare.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree