1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 23:59
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    It's nice to see you submit to petty, meaningless catch phrases from the right like "the Messiah"

Funny how Conservatives pin that phrase on the left but I only ever hear the right using it.
    http://athousandyoung.blogspot.com/2009/12/thought-terminating-cliches.html
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 00:00
    Originally posted by eljefejesus
    Debt is a good thing at manageable levels, like 5% of income when that debt is an investment, or like financing an education that will raise future incomes, or even a home to own rather than always renting. For governments, with all the income they generation and affordable debt, I could understand 30% of GDP for many investments, but not 80% of GDP for ...[text shortened]... ves anyway, so now the government is representing the voter by copying rather than governing...
    No, it's like mortgaging your future to save your business.
  3. Joined
    26 Dec '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 03:09
    buy buying your business a nice new lexus and initiating a new group health plan for your workers with very little contribution required to make it affordable, that will really help one's business!
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    25 Dec '09 22:55
    Originally posted by sh76
    Yes, but you need the permission of the credit issuer.

I don't think Congress called the Chinese to ask permission to increase the national debt.
    hahahahahahahaha!

screw em!

DEFAULT! DEFAULT! DEFAULT! ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree