1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '23 11:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    Simply put, I think that you detect 'lack of empathy' because I do not subscribe to your beliefs that productive people should support the non-productive. Shav says give everyone free housing, for god sake.
    In every post on this subject, I have always said that we have 40M desparate people that the government should take care of. I say it all the time. From there, ...[text shortened]... segues in your mind, you would change the subject.

You want the stuff of other people, Zahlanzi.
    it's one of the reasons you are an unempathetic ashole. you consider anyone that needs help as "non-productive". Leechers. Less than. How dare they ask for help from people who have way more than them and way more than they could possibly need. How dare they ask that some cayman islands money be used to build some schools or give someone healthcare

"In every post on this subject, I have always said that we have 40M desparate people that the government should take care of. I say it all the time "
    I don't give a fuk what vague fortune cookie statement you make. You oppose anything that would actually help them so the statement is meaningless and doesn't make you any less of a vile person.

"You want the stuff of other people, Zahlanzi."
    If 1% of people get 99% of the value generated from the labor of the rest of the 99%, that means "other people's stuff" was stolen in the first place. I want a more equitable distribution of wealth in the first place. A billionaire doesn't work thousands of times more than a nurse. He isn't thousands of times smarter than a doctor. A billionaire became a billionaire because we allowed it. Because we haven't adjusted our society to account for the vast production increase in modern times.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Oct '23 14:371 edit
    @zahlanzi said
    it's one of the reasons you are an unempathetic ashole. you consider anyone that needs help as "non-productive". Leechers. Less than. How dare they ask for help from people who have way more than them and way more than they could possibly need. How dare they ask that some cayman islands money be used to build some schools or give someone healthcare

"In every post on this ...[text shortened]... Because we haven't adjusted our society to account for the vast production increase in modern times.
    Cutting to the chase, you are a Marxist, plain and simple. If I live on the east side of town and create 1000 jobs (thankyou very much..), I don't see how you, living over on the west side, have any business studying what I am doing. I just don't get it. If we simply stipulate and recognize that people are basically charitable ***, you can set that silly statement aside, that no one wants to 'help' someone.
    So what ignites your rage when you you hear about a guy who takes risks and builds products and services for the masses? The masses then appreciatively use his stuff, but then you want them to bitch at him and ask him to share his fortune.
    Marx.

***. Do a search and discover which of the repubs and dems are the most charitble. Again, thankyou very much. I am no off to sign a whole lot of pay checks. They will say thank you, and not one of them will ask why I make more, nor will they harbor ill will. I will then go to church and put an envelope in the collection plate.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Oct '23 14:48
    @AverageJoe1
    So Social security, medicare, food stamps, and any other help system are ALL cursed Marxist and our country will be in ruin in two years, right?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Oct '23 17:54
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So Social security, medicare, food stamps, and any other help system are ALL cursed Marxist and our country will be in ruin in two years, right?
    You say 'right' like Suzianne does.
    Why do you say that I said that, when i did not? I fully believe in SS, Mcare, Food stamps to help the underprivileged, and further, that the US govt, with our tax revenues as resources, should cover about 40M destitute.
    News flash.....that is not Marxism. Marxism, for starters, stifles success. I don't see that in these posts. Why don't you start a thread on wealth distribution so we can get to the bottom of it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree