1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 01:10
    It has been right in front of me all this time. A person who decides to be woke wakes up in the morning, and the first thing he has to do is broadcast himself to one or more other people, about whatever is on his mind. Save the Bears, One Child Per Family, Free Stuff…. whatever.He cannot be woke on his own …..to be so, would be meaningless. So, in effect, this person is a dependent person.
    On the other hand, if I decide to wake up tomorrow and be independent, I go out on the street, and I am independent unto myself, and do my own thing and see my own thing. Myself. I am me. No one else around is just hunky dory.
    Enlightenment, compliments of AvJoe. Those who are woke need, NEED, to key off of others. Yuk.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 02:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    It has been right in front of me all this time. A person who decides to be woke wakes up in the morning, and the first thing he has to do is broadcast himself to one or more other people, about whatever is on his mind. Save the Bears, One Child Per Family, Free Stuff…. whatever.He cannot be woke on his own …..to be so, would be meaningless. So, in effect, this person is a ...[text shortened]... Enlightenment, compliments of AvJoe. Those who are woke need, NEED, to key off of others. Yuk.
    LMAO! Looking down the list of threads, four of the first five have been started by .................................. YOU. So who likes to "broadcast himself to one or more other people, about whatever is on his mind"?
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 05:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    It has been right in front of me all this time. A person who decides to be woke wakes up in the morning, and the first thing he has to do is broadcast himself to one or more other people, about whatever is on his mind. Save the Bears, One Child Per Family, Free Stuff…. whatever.He cannot be woke on his own …..to be so, would be meaningless. So, in effect, this person is a ...[text shortened]... Enlightenment, compliments of AvJoe. Those who are woke need, NEED, to key off of others. Yuk.
    Dumb arse.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 10:48
    @no1marauder said
    LMAO! Looking down the list of threads, four of the first five have been started by .................................. YOU. So who likes to "broadcast himself to one or more other people, about whatever is on his mind"?
    Is this a response? How bout, instead of getting personal, as libs are wont to do, comment on my point.
    My opining as we all do here, you call it broadcasting, is normal conversation, you silly goose. Please settle down.
    So, do you agree with my distinction, that a person who is ‘Woke’ cannot be on his own? They have same mindset as a preacher…..a preacher cannot be ‘own his own’, he needs listeners. This is not to say a preacher is Woke. But without group activity, a woke person is an empty sack. Is he not? I absolutely love being independent.
    Uhoh, Kev will write back that I depend on people to build my roads (paid for with my taxes, but I digress).
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 11:03
    @no1marauder said
    For the record, as you register disdain for my posts, my post on Hamas, page one of Posts, is the 2nd-most popular, at 245 hits. I endeavor to post interesting topics. I myself do not find 'Quran' discussions interesting, because I hardly know what it is. Note that I do not put my nose in subjects which I know nothing about.
    As you have a penchant to make posts interesting by maintaining a 'contrarian' approach, like maybe defending the Maine killer, I try to post interesting topics.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 11:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    Is this a response? How bout, instead of getting personal, as libs are wont to do, comment on my point.
    My opining as we all do here, you call it broadcasting, is normal conversation, you silly goose. Please settle down.
    So, do you agree with my distinction, that a person who is ‘Woke’ cannot be on his own? They have same mindset as a preacher…..a preacher cannot ...[text shortened]... v will write back that I depend on people to build my roads (paid for with my taxes, but I digress).
    I'm just gonna echo Shav and call you a dumb arse, and that IS our opinion of your post.

You know nothing about 'woke' other than what you've been told about it.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 11:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    For the record, as you register disdain for my posts, my post on Hamas, page one of Posts, is the 2nd-most popular, at 245 hits. I endeavor to post interesting topics. I myself do not find 'Quran' discussions interesting, because I hardly know what it is. Note that I do not put my nose in subjects which I know nothing about.
    As you have a penchant to make posts intere ...[text shortened]... ng a 'contrarian' approach, like maybe defending the Maine killer, I try to post interesting topics.
    But all you end up doing is talking about yourself, your rich buddies and your white 'culture'.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 12:40
    @no1marauder said
    Hahaha yeah it instantly occurred to me when I read his definition that the only person more woke than Joe was his dear leader
    Imagine lacking that much self awareness, it must be great in the way that being a toddler is great
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 12:431 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    As you have a penchant to make posts intere ...[text shortened]... ng a 'contrarian' approach, like maybe defending the Maine killer, I try to post interesting topics.
    People don’t like your threads they are just rubber necking them as they would a real car crash and they take the thread away from your initial nonsense at the first exit ramp
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 15:08
    @suzianne said
    I'm just gonna echo Shav and call you a dumb arse, and that IS our opinion of your post.

You know nothing about 'woke' other than what you've been told about it.
    The best definition of Woke would be the liberals on this Forum. Congratulations! What is like on the other side?
    You know,I have a lot of employees, and if they were Woke, I doubt that they would get much work done.
    Do y'all get much work done? You don't have to answer, your employer may be lurking your computer. To me, Woke would be a firing offense.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 15:12
    @kevcvs57 said
    People don’t like your threads they are just rubber necking them as they would a real car crash and they take the thread away from your initial nonsense at the first exit ramp
    If I weren't here, you would all just be preaching to the choir, absorbing 'Trump' threads from Sonhouse,
    And trhying to interpret Mideast religion and korans and Mullahs and Quoran philosopy of hate, reading the well thought-out defense of all that is not good, I am not going to mentin names.
    Anyway, we are just having fun. I just took that Jab at SHouse, but I am crazy about the guy. What would you do without me and SHouse??
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 15:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    The best definition of Woke would be the liberals on this Forum. Congratulations! What is like on the other side?
    You know,I have a lot of employees, and if they were Woke, I doubt that they would get much work done.
    Do y'all get much work done? You don't have to answer, your employer may be lurking your computer. To me, Woke would be a firing offense.
    Being woke has nothing to do with what you think it does.

All you people know about woke comes from the mouth of Ron DeSantis.

Do you have any minority employees? Given your other topics about this, I doubt it, since you say that whites are the only people worth employing. Every time you call people "woke" we should call you "anti-woke" (which includes "racist" ).
  13. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 16:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    The problem with you Joe is you need to get more fun out of life.

Remember - There are no strangers in the world, only friends you haven't met. 😀
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 16:571 edit
    @suzianne said
    Being woke has nothing to do with what you think it does.

All you people know about woke comes from the mouth of Ron DeSantis.

Do you have any minority employees? Given your other topics about this, I doubt it, since you say that whites are the only people worth employing. Every time you call people "woke" we should call you "anti-woke" (which includes "racist" ).
    I assume you are speaking to someone else, who listens to politicians like deSantis, which I do not, I strictly follow actions, and my gut.
    Woke has everything to do with what i think it does. You have heard me about Mobs! in many threads. Mobs have evolved into the Woke, I was right on-it all the time. Again, as I say above, they need other people to be woke, I don't need other people in that sense. Racist? I am not, and of course I have minorities, goes without saying. But I Am a culturalist. You are too, you just don't know it. If you sat down for a beer with my crowd, you would bolt out after 30 minutes, and search for your comfort zone, your mob. And hey, I'm with you, if a bunch of tattoos came in the door, I would bolt myself, so you and I have a lot in common!!
    And yes, I am anti-woke solely because I live in an independent state of mind, state of doing. Leaning on people ain't healthy.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 17:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    So, do you agree with my distinction, that a person who is ‘Woke’ cannot be on his own? They have same mindset as a preacher…..a preacher cannot ...[text shortened]... v will write back that I depend on people to build my roads (paid for with my taxes, but I digress).
    we aren't going personal because we're liberals. we do so because you're dumb and mean, lack any empathy towards others, you're ignorant and proud of.

we do it because you're an objectively bad person

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree