1. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 18:27
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    don't spoil it, can't you see utherpendragon is aroused by the belief that they're chanting "Obama"?
    There is something disturbingly onanistic about it, yes. He's probably just cleaned up the mess after Rio won the Olympics, too. "Mother, more tissues to the basement, please!"
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 20:04
    So I finally listened to it. They're saying, "oh, God." End of story. There's not even a case here for anything else. I don't really care about the whackos opinions (joe b, udrag, scar) but do the intelligent conservatives (i.e., the ones who think for themselves) really hear "Obama"?
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 23:06
    Originally posted by telerion
    So I finally listened to it. They're saying, "oh, God." End of story. There's not even a case here for anything else. I don't really care about the whackos opinions (joe b, udrag, scar) but do the intelligent conservatives (i.e., the ones who think for themselves) really hear "Obama"?
    Could be oh Goda, or Uganda, or something with 3 syllables. Do you at least agree on the 3 syllables?
  4. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 12:11
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Could be oh Goda, or Uganda, or something with 3 syllables. Do you at least agree on the 3 syllables?
    No, it was clearly "God", unless "oh God" is being considered two.

Assuming you're not being disingenuous about what you hear, perhaps hearing multiple people chanting "God" out of sinc sounds to you like multiple syllibles.
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 17:15
    Originally posted by DrKF
    There is something disturbingly onanistic about it, yes. He's probably just cleaned up the mess after Rio won the Olympics, too. "Mother, more tissues to the basement, please!"
    LOL

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree