Democrats hate poor people

Democrats hate poor people

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
09 Dec 22

Democrats have Putin derangement syndrome so they sanction Russia which hurts poor people in the USA and most everywhere else.
Democrats have declared class warfare against the poor. It used to be republicans that did that. Now it is democrats that are doing it in the name of punishing Russia.

The 1.9 trillion stimulus bill was a class warfare bill to create inflation on the backs of the poor to benefit the wealthy. Democrats have displaced the republicans to become the new class warfare party. Democrats have declared war against the poor.

Democrats have become the new republicans. They are all DINOs. Even the squad is screwing over the poor. The democrats are back stabbing the poor.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Dec 22

@Metal-Brain
And Metal fuzzbrain HATES America so I guess it evens out.
Yep, us dems ABSOLUTELY HATES POOR FOLKS, we only like RICH dudes who live in Mar A lago.

You continue on your path proving you are one sick POS who should be banned from posting here or anywhere else your boss Putin tells you to.

MB

Moves
09 Dec 22

@sonhouse
You support war in Ukraine over our own people. Rich people are not hurting because of democrat policies, poor people are. Talk is cheap. You can lie all you want but your policies are hurting the poor and you condone it. You support the policy of spending on weapons instead of the poor.

Since you cannot hide it you just hurl ad hominem attacks to deflect from your betrayal of the poor by your own party. Even the poor in Europe will suffer because of the high natural gas prices. Biden's policy is to make the rich richer on the backs of the poor. That is why he will never get reelected for a second term.

If you and other dems keep condoning this policy you will get a republican POTUS in 2024. You will have only yourself to blame. You could support impeaching your own to show democrats care about the poor after all and keep the white house for another 4 years, but you cannot bring yourself to turn against even the most corrupt democrat. He could star a nuclear war and you would still support him. Right?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
09 Dec 22

The democrats tax the poor when there is no need to do that. 'Nuff said.

MB

Moves
09 Dec 22

@Earl-of-Trumps
The pentagon is a big embezzlement scam. We are all getting screwed over big time and the corporate news media omits the story. Whoever controls the corporate news media is behind the scam. They are keeping it hush hush so everyone isn't outraged about it. Every American should be outraged. This is not the first time.

https://rumble.com/v1zjnad-pentagon-lost-2-trillion-again.html

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Dec 22
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
And Metal fuzzbrain HATES America so I guess it evens out.
Yep, us dems ABSOLUTELY HATES POOR FOLKS, we only like RICH dudes who live in Mar A lago.

You continue on your path proving you are one sick POS who should be banned from posting here or anywhere else your boss Putin tells you to.
He doesn’t so much hate America as he loves his mother country of Russia, he does want to see America lose its strategic advantage in the world to make way for the Russian empire.
Hence he wants you out of Europe and Chinas job is to push you out of the Asia pacific region.

Z

Moves
09 Dec 22
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
yep, only the democrats are doing that

🙄

MB

Moves
09 Dec 22
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
He doesn’t so much hate America as he loves his mother country of Russia, he does want to see America lose its strategic advantage in the world to make way for the Russian empire.
Hence he wants you out of Europe and Chinas job is to push you out of the Asia pacific region.
You silly goose. I just know history a lot better than you do. To most people these people are traitors:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/spies-who-spilled-atomic-bomb-secrets-127922660/

They are actually heroes. They prevented the US empire from dominating the entire world with nuclear weapons. If these so called traitors didn't do what they did the USA would not have stopped nuke bombing with Japan. They would have nuked countries all around the world and dominated the planet. Remember what Spock said in the star trek episode "space seed"? The whole world under one whip.

We just have a different opinion. Nobody has to be Russian to hold my opinion. Stop resorting to conspiracy theories to explain your lack of history knowledge. I'm pretty sure you know Brits that share the same opinion as me. Do you call them Russian too?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Dec 22

@metal-brain said
You silly goose. I just know history a lot better than you do. To most people these people are traitors:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/spies-who-spilled-atomic-bomb-secrets-127922660/

They are actually heroes. They prevented the US empire from dominating the entire world with nuclear weapons. If these so called traitors didn't do what they did the USA would ...[text shortened]... dge. I'm pretty sure you know Brits that share the same opinion as me. Do you call them Russian too?
Oh I have forgotten more history than you’ll ever know son. All you know is your own personal twisted version of history that makes Putin’s facism and homophobia ok.
I remember the Kremlin orchestrated famine in Ukraine and the massacre of polish officers which the Kremlin tried to blame the Nazis for.
I remember lots of things you’d like us to forget.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Dec 22

@earl-of-trumps said
Their logic of paying off loans (Marauder says there is actually no 'money impact'😉 of college graduates outweighs using the money to help people who are REALLY bad off, like limbless veterans. And it is usually the poor who need help, don't you think? Not college grads.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Dec 22

@Metal-Brain
What do you mean 'OUR people? YOU hate the US and wish us to be dead and a communist government installed in the place of the present democracy so kiss my ass you fukkking traitor.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Dec 22

@AverageJoe1
So why didn't your god king Trump help vets when he had both houses? Trump said I don't support losers, if they got caught and were POW's, the got what the deserved by being caught.
I don't suppose you would have heard THAT on FAUX News.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Dec 22

@Metal-Brain
Yeah, so things now are SO much better with Putin threatening unilateral nuclear war.

YOU are the traitor to the US.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Dec 22

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
So why didn't your god king Trump help vets when he had both houses? Trump said I don't support losers, if they got caught and were POW's, the got what the deserved by being caught.
I don't suppose you would have heard THAT on FAUX News.
Trump?

m

Moves
09 Dec 22

@averagejoe1 said
Trump?
Yeah, Trump.

"I love poorly educated people !!"