Democrats hate poor people

Democrats hate poor people

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Dec 22

@mghrn55 said
Yeah, Trump.

"I love poorly educated people !!"
Did he say it ironically, or literally? You libs with your panties in a wad just react like little girls, esp when you know such a comment was made when the class of people who, in effect. elected Trump, was said to include 'poorly educated people'.
So, he was saying that he loved the people who elected him that the populace refers to as poor and uneducated. They loved him, he loved them back, and then, went to work for them.
So yes, he said it and here is MG, chewing on his pillow saying he got us, with this full misrepresentation of the facts. No one, not even the ebullient MGH, thinks for a minute that he was being demeaning.
So, MG rates a thumbs down on this one.

MB

Moves
10 Dec 22

@kevcvs57 said
Oh I have forgotten more history than you’ll ever know son. All you know is your own personal twisted version of history that makes Putin’s facism and homophobia ok.
I remember the Kremlin orchestrated famine in Ukraine and the massacre of polish officers which the Kremlin tried to blame the Nazis for.
I remember lots of things you’d like us to forget.
"I remember the Kremlin orchestrated famine in Ukraine and the massacre of polish officers which the Kremlin tried to blame the Nazis for."

What is your source of information?

Z

Moves
10 Dec 22

@metal-brain said
"I remember the Kremlin orchestrated famine in Ukraine and the massacre of polish officers which the Kremlin tried to blame the Nazis for."

What is your source of information?
history books

MB

Moves
10 Dec 22

@zahlanzi said
history books
Liar

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Dec 22

@Metal-Brain
Yeah, those Brits are Traitors too, just like YOU.

m

Moves
11 Dec 22

@averagejoe1 said
Did he say it ironically, or literally? You libs with your panties in a wad just react like little girls, esp when you know such a comment was made when the class of people who, in effect. elected Trump, was said to include 'poorly educated people'.
So, he was saying that he loved the people who elected him that the populace refers to as poor and uneducated. They l ...[text shortened]... t MGH, thinks for a minute that he was being demeaning.
So, MG rates a thumbs down on this one.
He said it on national television.
I won't get into you trying to justify his comment.

Too funny !! 🤣

MB

Moves
11 Dec 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Yeah, those Brits are Traitors too, just like YOU.
Then fight against the BBC being on public TV. Either foreign influence is bad or it isn't. Which is it?

Lake Como

Moves
11 Dec 22

@mghrn55 said
He said it on national television.
I won't get into you trying to justify his comment.

Too funny !! 🤣
Ironically, then . Exactly.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Dec 22

@AverageJoe1
Which is your piss poor version AGAIN of the criminal Trump.

What do you say about the 17 counts of GUILTY on Trump org?

My guess: It was ALL Weeselberg, he was SO greedy, poor Donald knew NOTHING about it.

Of course, then you have to explain the checks directly to Wise signed by Trump himself.

Oh, I forgot. You figure Trump is STILL POTUS because the election was SO rigged and Biden should be kicked out IMMEDIATELY and a proven criminal installed in his place.

Good luck with that one.