1. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 17:162 edits
    I watched the first two and a half hours of what I expected to be a theatric spectacle.

However, my impression: The "15 year old girl" within the grown-up Professor, exuded nothing but fear and honesty.

Thus, I'm more convinced: A "blacked-out" Brett Kavanaugh could have done this. Will he now continue the charade, one of pubescent piety?
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 17:49
    She's very credible.

It's still he said/she said, but this is going very, very badly for Kavanaugh.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 18:41
    The on/off prosecutor didn't help either. Kavanaugh is toast.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 19:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 19:56

6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 20:24
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Can you believe this assswipe Kavanaugh's testimony? Crying and sniffling how badly he was treated? What a scam artist. He was just asked why he didn't want an FBI probe, and he says, I'll do whatever the committee wants, not answering the question.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 21:03
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Can you believe this assswipe Kavanaugh's testimony? Crying and sniffling how badly he was treated? What a scam artist. He was just asked why he didn't want an FBI probe, and he says, I'll do whatever the committee wants, not answering the question.
    They had him at excessive drinking !!
    His temperament, or lack thereof, has been exposed.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 01:13
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    They had him at excessive drinking !!
    His temperament, or lack thereof, has been exposed.
    Especially when he attacked the lady senator when she asked about remembering what happened when he drunk too much, he goes. Well, Did YOU? Disgusting.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 03:14
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I watched the first two and a half hours of what I expected to be a theatric spectacle.

However, my impression: The "15 year old girl" within the grown-up Professor, exuded nothing but fear and honesty.

Thus, I'm more convinced: A "blacked-out" Brett Kavanaugh could have done this. Will he now continue the charade, one of pubescent piety?
    I watched it , but it was presented like a boxing match. They even mentioned the "second round" on NBC. The pundits even talked about it like it was a sports commentary. Then one of them said her "performance" was good. If you want her to be believed maybe not call it a performance. I'm just saying.
    Appearances mean little. It didn't sway me either way. What struck me as odd is when 2 people claimed they might be responsible for the harassment of one or more of the accusers. Guys are eager to admit to being creeps? How much did they get paid to act like creeps?
    I still do not believe CBF's claim that she did not want this to go public from the beginning. All we have is Feinstein's word for it.
  10. S. Korea
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 11:26
    So it all comes down to an emotionally unhinged woman who finally revealed this during "couple's therapy" and who spent her twenties banging dudes up & down Dewey Beach putting on a good performance after decades of silence.

And the Leftoids here actually think that it constitutes some kind of evidence that they find themselves believing the narrative that they wanted to believe from the get go.

This is life surpassing art.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 12:45

Didn't she lie about being afraid to fly?
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 15:11

"The "15 year old girl" within the grown-up Professor,"

Play acting at it finest.
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 15:142 edits
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Didn't she lie about being afraid to fly?
    That was a pretty weak part of her testimony, I totally agree. First, Grassly insisted that they offered to go to her in CA and it's somewhat hard to believe that she never got that message (unless Grassly is flat-out lying, which I don't think he is).

She also admittedly flies a lot, for both vacation and work. The she vacationed in Delaware in July is hard to reconcile with the idea that she didn't want to come to Washington because she didn't want to fly.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 19:032 edits

15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 19:34
    Bill Clinton agrees by saying, "Yea, she's hot, she has my vote".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree