1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 18:40
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Is it possible for God to have created a flat Earth that is every way looks like it's (approximately) spherical? Yes - but what is the point of such a hypothesis? If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we may as well assume that the world is how it looks like even if we can't disprove the prankster God hypothesis.
    As I said, as long as you can test it directly and repeat it, you have science.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:29
    Originally posted by Eladar
    It is posdible for God to have created the world with the bones in place to allow people like you believe a lie.
    Your God is one weird dude, if this is true (and I have no reason to think it is).

Oh, wait. Maybe it's you that's weird.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:38
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Your God is one weird dude, if this is true (and I have no reason to think it is).

Oh, wait. Maybe it's you that's weird.
    To those who are dying God is strange indeed.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:59
    Of course they existed Noah used to ride on a triceratops before horses were invented
  5. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 22:27
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yes, but they all drowned in the flood, along with the griffins and unicorns.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Dec '16 16:32
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Yes, but they all drowned in the flood, along with the griffins and unicorns.
    Wrong they are still here at Jurassic Park...
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 00:10
    Scientist can't fully explain why:

1.The Sun's corona is 200 times hotter that it's surface, it defies our understanding of physics that heat dissipates with distance from the source
    2.Why the Earth has a magnetic field. The iron in the core is far too hot, therefore the magnetic field must be the result of some electric current within the Earth. Whats causing the electric current within the Earth? We'll get back to you on it
    3.The Moon is there in the night sky. “The best explanation for the moon is observational error; the moon doesn’t exist.” – Irwin Shapiro; Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. It's still too big to be there in the first place. Worse yet, the more we learn about it, it's now apparent that it's made from the exact same material as the Earth, there's no evidence of any third party impactor.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 05:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    3.The Moon is there in the night sky.
    Actually the moon is there in the day sky equally as often.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree