1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 14:42
    until after the election? WELL DID HE??? Pretty suspicious it came out a few days after Mr. I Love Big Bird won the election.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 14:52
    The silence on the part of the lame stream government owned media says it all.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 15:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    until after the election? WELL DID HE??? Pretty suspicious it came out a few days after Mr. I Love Big Bird won the election.

That is amusing.

A lot of people think the dip in fuel prices before the election is suspect though. Now fuel prices are going back up. I wonder about that one.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 15:24
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    That is amusing.

A lot of people think the dip in fuel prices before the election is suspect though. Now fuel prices are going back up. I wonder about that one.
    What's the motivation for that one, oil companies preferring a Democrat to a Republican?

As for the sex scandal, at most it is more of a diplomatic delay, than a cover up. Does anyone believe that it would have hurt Obama if it had come out earlier.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 15:50
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    What's the motivation for that one, oil companies preferring a Democrat to a Republican?

As for the sex scandal, at most it is more of a diplomatic delay, than a cover up. Does anyone believe that it would have hurt Obama if it had come out earlier.
    Have you seen the oil refining industry suffer under Obama? I think they have thrived under Obama and are happy with his re election.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 15:59
    Have you seen the oil refining industry suffer under Obama? I think they have thrived under Obama and are happy with his re election.
    Have you seen them suffer under any administration, I think they are probably red n blue colour blind.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 16:291 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder

Elmo is red. Romney covered it up. Obama covers up Grover's scandals.

Ok seriously I've got the giggles now. That is LOL funny!
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 16:45
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Have you seen them suffer under any administration, I think they are probably red n blue colour blind.
    We can agree on that. They buy off both red and blue candidates. Obama has been loyal to them for 4 years. Why wouldn't the refining industry help him get another 4?

I think they would. If it ain't broke don't fix it. That is probably how they look at it.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 16:47
    Do you seriously think that this stuff isn't simply Chicago style politics? But I suppose you don't care because it is your guy who uses dirty tactics to cover his rear and achieve his goals.
  10. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 17:06
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Do you seriously think that this stuff isn't simply Chicago style politics? But I suppose you don't care because it is your guy who uses dirty tactics to cover his rear and achieve his goals.
    1. You have no evidence.

2. Your conspiracy theory defies all logic.

3. Stop letting the right wing nutcase media do your thinking for you.
  11. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 17:41
    That is amusing.

Refineries switch to winter blend gasoline in October, which is cheaper than summer blend.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 17:57
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Refineries switch to winter blend gasoline in October, which is cheaper than summer blend.
    That does not explain all of the price drop, nor the price increase now.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 18:52
    Splain to me this. The price of a barrel of oil goes up $3.00, the price at the pumps jumps the next day. The price of a barrel goes down $3.00 it takes, assuming it doesn't go back up the next day, 3-4 days to drop (where I am anyway).
  14. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 19:07
    Oil futures are publicly traded commodities, just like gold.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 22:00
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Splain to me this. The price of a barrel of oil goes up $3.00, the price at the pumps jumps the next day. The price of a barrel goes down $3.00 it takes, assuming it doesn't go back up the next day, 3-4 days to drop (where I am anyway).
    It doesn't always work that way. You should know that if you pay attention to the markets as much as you imply, but you obviously don't. Do some research.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree