Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 02 Oct '12 15:34
    Is that the kind of discussion that are supposed to be allowed at this site? Rather disgusting and inappropriate for a public forum where children might read.
  2. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    02 Oct '12 15:35
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Is that the kind of discussion that are supposed to be allowed at this site? Rather disgusting and inappropriate for a public forum where children might read.
    Send joe beyser a PM.
  3. 02 Oct '12 15:36 / 1 edit
    I was just asking a question and recommending it be taken elsewhere from this site. If you were concerned with this post not being seen by minors then why would you have made a thread where it would appear more readily to people without them perusing the site?
  4. 02 Oct '12 16:09
    I was hoping that this would make the post obvious enough that a mod might see it. I can't report .
  5. 02 Oct '12 16:13
    I was hoping that this would make the post obvious enough that a mod might see it. I can't report .
    You can contact a mod.
  6. Standard member smw6869
    Granny
    02 Oct '12 17:18
    Shouldn't it be in the Sports Forum ?

GRANNY.
  7. 02 Oct '12 17:22
    If there are children reading the Debates forum, they'll surely see the thread title.
  8. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    02 Oct '12 17:27
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    If there are children reading the Debates forum, they'll surely see the thread title.
    Children reading this "debate" are probably too mature for it.
  9. 02 Oct '12 19:21
    Balls on chin. That's original.
  10. 03 Oct '12 08:54
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Balls on chin. That's original.
    I use 'Blue Tack' to stop them rolling off.
  11. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    03 Oct '12 10:03
    Oh I understand. You need children to read your posts as that is about the level you are aiming for. Personally I'd prefer to protect them from opinions like those you express.
  12. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    03 Oct '12 11:56
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Children reading this "debate" are probably too mature for it.