Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 03 Feb '17 20:26
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/03/dresslikeawoman-backlash-over-reports-of-dress-code-for-trump-staff

"#DressLikeAWoman: Twitter backlash over reports of dress code for Trump staff"

"A report that Donald Trump wants his female staff “to dress like
    women” has brought the president widespread derision online.
    A source told the news website Axios that women working for the Trump
    campaign felt pressured to wear dresses. ... The claims that Trump
    expected his female staff members to wear stereotypically feminine
    attire drew ire on Twitter."

Is the Fox News dress code required for women in Donald Trump's workplace?
    Women already have an idea about his policy on sexual harassment.
  2. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    03 Feb '17 22:16
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/03/dresslikeawoman-backlash-over-reports-of-dress-code-for-trump-staff

A source told the news web ...[text shortened]... in Donald Trump's workplace?
    Perhaps you would do better to direct your correspondence on these matters to Fox News, and the White House. I very much doubt anyone here has the power to change dress codes in either place.
  3. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    03 Feb '17 22:29

What are you wearing?
  4. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    03 Feb '17 22:29
    Originally posted by mchill
    Perhaps you would do better to direct your correspondence on these matters to Fox News, and the White House. I very much doubt anyone here has the power to change dress codes in either place.
    What are you wearing?
  5. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    03 Feb '17 22:52
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    What are you wearing?
    What are you wearing?

Nice warm sweat pants and a bulky sweater. Its 34 degrees here, mixed rain and snow. Sitting at my computer, typing claim forms for my doctor clients. It's days like this I thank the Lord I'm Independent and get to work from home! - The tea is excellent!
  6. 03 Feb '17 22:57 / 1 edit
    Perhaps you would do better to direct your correspondence on these matters to Fox News,
    and the White House. I very much doubt anyone here has the power to change dress codes in either place.
    What an absurd (and hypocritical) objection by the troll Mchill.

Mchill apparently objects to my posting upon any subject unless a reader of this forum
    has enough power to take immediate action and change things in the real world.
    By that standard, no one should be posting anything at all about politics or current events
    because I doubt that any reader of this forum has enough power to dictate such changes.
  7. 03 Feb '17 23:24
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    What are you wearing?
    Anthony Wiener alert!!!!!
  8. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    03 Feb '17 23:27
    What an absurd (and hypocritical) objection by the troll Mchill.

Mchill apparently objects to my posting upon any subject unless a reader of this forum
    has enough power to take immediate action and change things in the real world.
    By that standard, no one should be posting anything at all about politics or current events
    because I doubt that any reader of this forum has enough power to dictate such changes.
    Ah Yes. True to form, Duchess feels name calling and sarcasm is in order here. I was not making an objection. I was making a suggestion, the difference may have lost in translation. While we're on the subject, I suggest you go and jump in a very cold lake, and stay there!
  9. 04 Feb '17 00:09
    What are you wearing?

Nice warm sweat pants and a bulky sweater. Its 34 degrees here, mixed rain and snow. Sitting at my computer, typing claim forms for my doctor clients. It's days like this I thank the Lord I'm Independent and get to work from home! - The tea is excellent!
    Do you know what would make this post more relatable? If you used the metric system.
  10. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    04 Feb '17 01:49
    What are you wearing?

What are you wearing?

A smile.

I'm wearing a smile
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    04 Feb '17 02:13
    Nor the will, I'm sure.
  12. 04 Feb '17 02:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    Anthony Wiener alert!!!!!
    If it was Weiner, we'd see what he isn't wearing.
  13. Standard member vivify
    rain
    04 Feb '17 03:32
    Dress Like a Woman" to Please President Trump

I guess Whodey's gonna buy more spaghetti-string tops.
  14. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    04 Feb '17 03:46

Duchess - YOU should dress like a woman to please President Trump!
  15. 05 Feb '17 13:12
    Ah Yes. True to form, Duchess feels name calling and sarcasm is in order here. I was not making an objection. I was making a suggestion, the difference may have lost in translation. While we're on the subject, I suggest you go and jump in a very cold lake, and stay there!
    She would frighten the wildlife .