1. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 02:24
    Originally posted by sh76
    Thank you
    Yes, heartiest congrats. Hope you and yours are and remain well.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 13:30
    We had a baby girl almost 2 weeks ago, which is the reason for my rather weak posting performance that I'm suuuure everyone noticed since that time.

I thought it was odd that she was born sitting on the fence, but the doctors assure me that such is normal to babies born of wishy washy moderates.
    Congradulations sh76!!
    I hope she's healthy and happy!

... and a communist... obviously...
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 14:10
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Yes, heartiest congrats. Hope you and yours are and remain well.
    Thanks!
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 14:13
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Congradulations sh76!!
    I hope she's healthy and happy!

... and a communist... obviously...
    Thank you, Shav. And in turn, I hope your pinko Commie daughter (who should be about 1 1/2 IIRC) is doing well also and that she is refusing to play with toys that were produced by workers exploited by capitalist pigs.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 17:05
    My 6 year old is very liberal in believing that she should be able to east as much cake and candy as she likes.

My 4 year old is very conservative in that she does not believe in being forced to share her toys with her siblings or cousins.

My 2 year old does not have particularly strong political positions except that he is adamantly opposed to taking bad tasting medicine.

So, in all, I guess it's a wash.
    Is there an arbiter then in the case where an important decision is needed?
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    05 Dec '11 00:001 edit
    We had a baby girl almost 2 weeks ago, which is the reason for my rather weak posting performance that I'm suuuure everyone noticed since that time.

I thought it was odd that she was born sitting on the fence, but the doctors assure me that such is normal to babies born of wishy washy moderates.
    Apologies for being that thick and not recognizing your daughters fence sitting meant her political affiliation. In my defense I would not have thought that kids were politicized at such an early age, hence the confusion over what your new born's sitting on the fence might mean. Congrats! Hope you and yours are blessed with sleep!
  7. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    05 Dec '11 02:01
    Thank you
    Hadn't been on the site much the last few days so hadn't seen this thread until now.

Heartiest congratulations, sh76!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '11 03:15

Congrats!!

All I can say is that it was entirely unnecssary to name her Whodey, but I appretiate the gesture!! 😵
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    05 Dec '11 14:35
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Apologies for being that thick and not recognizing your daughters fence sitting meant her political affiliation. In my defense I would not have thought that kids were politicized at such an early age, hence the confusion over what your new born's sitting on the fence might mean. Congrats! Hope you and yours are blessed with sleep!
    Thank you, Kmax. Though, I have to say, for such a big FMF fan, you really ought to know what sitting on the fence means. 😉

And in the interest of aether conservation and avoiding unnecessary posts, thank you too, Teinosuke and whodey.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree