Dutchess64 banned?

Dutchess64 banned?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
25 Jul 21

@earl-of-trumps said
You fokking liar. you suck
Thanks, brother, I knew I could count on you when my back was turned.

MB

Moves
25 Jul 21

I noticed sonhouse the snitch didn't deny getting Duchess banned.
Creating this thread knowing Duchess cannot defend herself is the act of a coward.
Does sonhouse have a confession to make? Does he have the courage to admit he was being vengeful?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 21

@metal-brain said
"she was utterly intolerant of any opinion that even slightly disagreed with her own and turned virtually every thread she was involved in into a nasty exchange (usually one-sided) of personal attacks and insults."

That describes you perfectly.

"She had ample opportunity to conform her behavior here to the required standards of the posting guidelines, but refused ...[text shortened]... ? You are projecting again. Does that help you fool yourself into thinking you are not like Duchess?
No1's "vitriol" was always deserved by the people he targeted. It wasn't actually vitriol, either, it is usually clear facts refuting the absurd claims of others, who need their claims refuted. Ditto "ad hominem" attacks, which are generally deserved as well. It is rather obvious when people are trolling, because they post idiotically, which, even though it may be their "opinion", it is often completely scientifically invalid (I'm looking at you here), and so should be refuted, early and often. The people making these ridiculous claims are often stupid and uneducatable, thus the "ad hominem" attacks. When you are stupid, and post stupidly, you should be attacked for it.

Moves
25 Jul 21

@suzianne said
No1's "vitriol" was always deserved by the people he targeted. It wasn't actually vitriol, either, it is usually clear facts refuting the absurd claims of others, who need their claims refuted. Ditto "ad hominem" attacks, which are generally deserved as well. It is rather obvious when people are trolling, because they post idiotically, which, even though it may be their " ...[text shortened]... "ad hominem" attacks. When you are stupid, and post stupidly, you should be attacked for it.
another clique member throwing cover for a partner.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 21

@metal-brain said
Creating this thread knowing Duchess cannot defend herself is the act of a coward.
Does sonhouse have a confession to make? Does he have the courage to admit he was being vengeful?
Clearly, sonhouse had nothing to do with Duchess being banned. If anyone "triggered" her banning, it was not someone who regularly posts here.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 21
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
another clique member throwing cover for a partner.
You are invited to refute anything I just said.

I'm actually surprised that you can even spell "clique". More surprised that you know the word, I'm less surprised to see you use it.

Moves
25 Jul 21

well it is no surprise how you losers' operate

Moves
25 Jul 21

@suzianne said
Clearly, sonhouse had nothing to do with Duchess being banned. If anyone "triggered" her banning, it was not someone who regularly posts here.
I remember sounhouse's(aka houndog) wife posted on IYT...hmmm

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 21

@earl-of-trumps said
You fokking liar. you suck
This coming from the king of unwarranted ad hominems.

"All lefties lie."

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 21

@mott-the-hoople said
I remember sounhouse's(aka houndog) wife posted on IYT...hmmm
And....?

Lake Como

Moves
25 Jul 21
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
well it is no surprise how you losers' operate
Awwww, man......you just made us miss Duchess. Why, she would love to be able to put (sic) after losers' !

She will figure a way to slide back in under the circus tent.

Über-Nerd

Moves
25 Jul 21

@metal-brain said
Duchess got herself banned, by repeatedly and flagrantly violating the ToS.

There's no story here. Move along, folks.

Moves
25 Jul 21

@suzianne said
And....?
it is a sickness the way your liberal clique salivates when they band together to get someone banned. I hear you like soup sandwiches.

Moves
25 Jul 21

@suzianne said
This is closer to the truth than most of the knee-jerk judgements people have made about her here. She had a difficult childhood and this perhaps stunted her ability to interact socially. But she wasn't a horrible person. She was just frustrated by having to interact in this forum with a culture she was less familiar with. She had an attenuated ability to sense when peop ...[text shortened]... these forums. She added a much-needed spice to counteract the boring sameness of most threads here.
Thank you, @Suzi
I'm glad you posted that.

Lake Como

Moves
26 Jul 21

@suzianne said
This is closer to the truth than most of the knee-jerk judgements people have made about her here. She had a difficult childhood and this perhaps stunted her ability to interact socially. But she wasn't a horrible person. She was just frustrated by having to interact in this forum with a culture she was less familiar with. She had an attenuated ability to sense when peop ...[text shortened]... these forums. She added a much-needed spice to counteract the boring sameness of most threads here.
I assume your last sentence would apply to me. It is a hard job, I wouldn’t do it if I weren’t getting paid. Better me than Sonhouse.
OK, throw me a hard ball. Like, a simple question😒