Dutchess64 banned?

Dutchess64 banned?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Aug 21

@suzianne said
Mark my words, Miss D was removed to ease someone's return to the Debates Forum.

It might take six months for the heat to die down so that people won't make the connection, but it'll happen.
Name names or stop Nostradamising.

Moves
01 Aug 21

@kmax87 said
Cue Mission Impossible theme...

Hey while we're on conspiracies, whatever happened to the second thread about wanting the Duchess back that mysteriously disappeared?
Got too close to the truth. Unlike suzianne.

Moves
01 Aug 21

@kmax87 said
Cue Mission Impossible theme...

Hey while we're on conspiracies, whatever happened to the second thread about wanting the Duchess back that mysteriously disappeared?
I believe it was taken to Room 101 by Bigfoot.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
02 Aug 21

@suzianne said
Mark my words, Miss D was removed to ease someone's return to the Debates Forum.

It might take six months for the heat to die down so that people won't make the connection, but it'll happen.
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Ease someone’s return to the debates forum?
Who’s return needs easing?

What a peculiar thing to write.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
02 Aug 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
You have no way of knowing that.
You are merely guessing and have no clue.
As are you merely guessing from your usual half insane and paranoid conspiracy theorist perspective.
The fact that you have not been banned from the science forum and others is testament to the largesse of the site moderators so the duchess must done enough for even that bunch of hand sitters to make a decision for once.
Personally I find you and eladers constant anti vaxxer covid denying spamming much more offensive and certainly more tedious in their ignorance than anything the duchess has posted, in this forum at least.
You’ve even turned the banning of a poster into a conspiracy theory even though we know why she was banned or suspended, do we even know if she was banned.

mlb62

Moves
18 Aug 21

@averagejoe1 said
She'll be back, let's have a contest to see who can ferret her out from newbies.
Does this website list new members? say people who have joined in the last month...as a way to welcome new players?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 Aug 21

I miss Duchess.

And I agree with one of the posters above: Eladar and Metal Brain are much more tedious.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Aug 21

@shavixmir said
I miss Duchess.

And I agree with one of the posters above: Eladar and Metal Brain are much more tedious.
Finally someone gets it.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 Aug 21

@suzianne said
Finally someone gets it.
I’ve said it all along.

rain

Moves
19 Aug 21
1 edit

@shavixmir said
I miss Duchess.

Duchess is far worse, arguably one of the most worthless posters RHP ever had. Duchess' posts were purely pedantic, fueled by a need to validate herself as better than everyone else. Merely disagreeing with Duchess triggered her fragile ego, likely brought on by the years of abuse she said she suffered from her father, who berated her for any academic failure.

Duchess' aimless vitriol far outweighed any value she may have had. Unlike Metal Brain or Eladar, virtually any thread Duchess entered was poisoned and ran off the rails. Reasoned debate was impossible with her around. She could never admit when she was wrong (which was often) went into a rage when she lost a debate.

Duchess frequently misrepresented posts, both due to a puzzling lack of reading comprehension (multiple posters believed she had some form of Autism, or some cognitive or mental disorder) and due to deliberately making false claims about what a person said or believed, when unable to win a point. Duchess truly made the world a little bit worse.

But yeah, I miss her too. Something around here is just not the same without her.

Moves
19 Aug 21

@vivify said
Duchess is far worse, arguably one of the most worthless posters RHP ever had. Duchess' posts were purely pedantic, fueled by a need to validate herself as better than everyone else. Merely disagreeing with Duchess triggered her fragile ego, likely brought on by the years of abuse she said she suffered from her father, who berated her for any academic failure.

Duchess' a ...[text shortened]... tle bit worse.

But yeah, I miss her too. Something around here is just not the same without her.
I agree.

Lake Como

Moves
19 Aug 21

@vivify said

Duchess' a ...[text shortened]... tle bit worse.

Well written. The latest with me was her telling us that the USA needs to be more multicultural. So, I pointed out that China is EIGHTY NINE percent Chinese. I hounded her to respond to that and she never even hinted to do so. It also evidenced her true detachment from dialogue with posters, as you touch on. Maybe that is when I started peppering posts with 'why don't libs answer questions?!'

MB

Moves
19 Aug 21

I say bring Duchess back. She has something to offer. There far more cantankerous posters on here than Duchess. Those that have the biggest problem with her are the people that suck at debating. It isn't a coincidence. They are simply blaming her for their own ineptness. It is called psychological projection.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Aug 21

@Metal-Brain
Suck at debates. Ok, then look in a mirror.

MB

Moves
19 Aug 21

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Suck at debates. Ok, then look in a mirror.
That is called psychological projection.
All you do is troll. That is what people that suck at debates do. They also try to get others banned from the website because they debate so much better than you. That is what you do. You tried to get me banned and failed. Then you got Duchess banned or at least contributed to it.

People that suck at debating always snitch to get others banned. That is what you do, because you suck at debating. They need to create a troll forum just for you. Maybe a profanity forum as well, so you can spell it correctly and get them posted for a change.