1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 12:14
    ...to be handed down today regarding the mueller investigation. Things are about to get good. Just wait till the clinton investigation starts providing results. # BARR
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 14:58
    @mott-the-hoople said
    ...to be handed down today regarding the mueller investigation. Things are about to get good. Just wait till the clinton investigation starts providing results. # BARR
    not a peep out of the liberals here...LOL
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 15:13
    @mott-the-hoople said
    not a peep out of the liberals here...LOL
    PEEP!

Happy now?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 15:43
    @js357 said
    PEEP!

Happy now?
    scared to address the issue? LOL
  5. Germany
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 16:04
    @mott-the-hoople said
    What "Clinton investigation"?
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 16:05
    @mott-the-hoople said
    scared to address the issue? LOL
    Trump is the biggest problem right now.
    If this administration was actually run like a corporation, the CEO would have been turfed a long time ago.
    The revolving doors and the perpetual crisis management over the last 2+ years points right to the top.

Trying to pull FISA, Hilary or whatever out of a hat is just indicative of another poor attempt at deflection.

Hannity will hyperventilating blue faced on his "breaking news" opening monologue tonight.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 16:21
    @mott-the-hoople said
    It's a nothing burger; a criminal referral is nothing more than a request to the DOJ to start a criminal investigation. Nunes and his ilk have made them before and they have been ignored because they were meritless. There's little reason to think it will be any different this time.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 17:02
    @no1marauder said
    It's a nothing burger; a criminal referral is nothing more than a request to the DOJ to start a criminal investigation. Nunes and his ilk have made them before and they have been ignored because they were meritless. There's little reason to think it will be any different this time.
    BARR
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 17:07
    @mott-the-hoople said
    BARR
    He's no more of a political hack than Sessions was.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 17:09
    @kazetnagorra said
    What "Clinton investigation"?
    there is more than one. Which one do you want to know about?

That is the problem with YOUR news...you dont know exactly what is going on.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 17:33
    @no1marauder said
    He's no more of a political hack than Sessions was.
    we agree on sessions...exactly the reason he was fired.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 17:59
    @mott-the-hoople said
    there is more than one. Which one do you want to know about?

That is the problem with YOUR news...you dont know exactly what is going on.
    I know of several dozen. None of them went anywhere.

Colin Powell labeled the incessant politically motivated investigations into Clinton a "witch hunt."
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 18:04
    @kazetnagorra said
    I know of several dozen. None of them went anywhere.

Colin Powell labeled the incessant politically motivated investigations into Clinton a "witch hunt."
    I refer to >active< investigations.
  14. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 18:04
    Does he say the same about the Trump witch hunt?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 18:49
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Ok, suppose she is convicted, goes to prison. Exactly how will that help the investigations into Trump? Like his overriding his intel experts and granting top secret clearances to 25 people. When I got my TS clearance, it took four MONTHS.
    And his refusal to release his taxes, which shows he has something to hide.
    And his love of Kim Jong Un and kissing Putin's ass, believing him over his own intel experts about Russian interference with our elections.
    Dissing NATO, our REAL allies. Threats to close the border which would cost the US over a billion dollars a DAY. Also doing his best to scrap the Mueller report. He has something to hide and you know that full well yet you continue to support this would be dictator.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree