1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 18:53
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Ok, suppose she is convicted, goes to prison. Exactly how will that help the investigations into Trump? Like his overriding his intel experts and granting top secret clearances to 25 people. When I got my TS clearance, it took four MONTHS.
    And his refusal to release his taxes, which shows he has something to hide.
    And his love of Kim Jong Un and kissing ...[text shortened]... as something to hide and you know that full well yet you continue to support this would be dictator.
    You have no problem with a >two tiered justice system<?
    If you have got something illegal that Trumo has done bring it on, dont just keep regurgitating dem claims that have been proven false.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 20:041 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    scared to address the issue? LOL
    What’s this ‘issue’ you have in mind?
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 21:54
    @js357 said
    What’s this ‘issue’ you have in mind?
    the issue of stupid liberals, thx for joining.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 21:55
    @mott-the-hoople said
    there is more than one. Which one do you want to know about?

That is the problem with YOUR news...you dont know exactly what is going on.
    We rely on you to post the News!

... then we refute it.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 22:04
    @mott-the-hoople said
    You have no problem with a >two tiered justice system<?
    If you have got something illegal that Trumo has done bring it on, dont just keep regurgitating dem claims that have been proven false.
    How about the felony campaign finance violation that the Donald directed Cohen to do? You know, the one Cohen is going to prison for?
  6. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 22:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Ok, suppose she is convicted, goes to prison. Exactly how will that help the investigations into Trump? Like his overriding his intel experts and granting top secret clearances to 25 people. When I got my TS clearance, it took four MONTHS.
    And his refusal to release his taxes, which shows he has something to hide.
    And his love of Kim Jong Un and kissing ...[text shortened]... as something to hide and you know that full well yet you continue to support this would be dictator.
    Much of what you are describing are political rather than criminal issues. Overriding his intelligence chiefs, liberal granting of secrecy clearance, and anomalous diplomatic moves represent political problems which Congress that can challenge him on. The tax issue is more of a problem for the IRS. While it is possible that there is more going on than the Mueller report appears to say I think you have to separate criminal and political matters. This is a political matter.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 22:57
    @deepthought said
    Much of what you are describing are political rather than criminal issues. Overriding his intelligence chiefs, liberal granting of secrecy clearance, and anomalous diplomatic moves represent political problems which Congress that can challenge him on. The tax issue is more of a problem for the IRS. While it is possible that there is more going on than the Mueller repor ...[text shortened]... ars to say I think you have to separate criminal and political matters. This is a political matter.
    Presidential candidates make public their tax returns not to show they paid the proper amount, but to remove doubts about possible conflicts of interest. Thus, that is not an IRS matter but one having to do with possible improper actions by the President.
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 23:17
    @no1marauder said
    Presidential candidates make public their tax returns not to show they paid the proper amount, but to remove doubts about possible conflicts of interest. Thus, that is not an IRS matter but one having to do with possible improper actions by the President.
    Under normal Presidencies I'm sure you're right, but this Presidency isn't normal and there does seem to be some question as to whether he has paid the right amount. Regarding conflicts of interest, that problem seems to be rampant for the Donaldo.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 23:291 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    the issue of stupid liberals, thx for joining.
    That’s a stupid issue - partisanship as practiced in the US Congress is a worthy issue, if approached in a non-partisan way (which won’t happen). The party leadership controls what gets to the floor and seeks to wield absolute control of votes. Some say this is needed to achieve a balance of power with potus and scotus, but it is antithetical to representative democracy.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 23:43
    @js357 said
    That’s a stupid issue - partisanship as practiced in the US Congress is a worthy issue, if approached in a non-partisan way (which won’t happen). The party leadership controls what gets to the floor and wields absolute control of votes. Some say this is needed to achieve a balance of power with potus and scotus, but it is antithetical to representative democracy.
    you lost me...what part does the “ scotus” play in this?
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 23:45
    @no1marauder said
    no other president has been a world wide businessman. But you know as well as I do why the dems want this. But, as usual, they will fail.
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 23:48
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you lost me...what part does the “ scotus” play in this?
    The three branches of government. I suppose we could discuss the influence of partisanship in the US government without considering scotus.
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 23:56
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no other president has been a world wide businessman. But you know as well as I do why the dems want this. But, as usual, they will fail.
    Sure. Why the dems want this? Remember “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president”?

The single most important thing? You probably agree. But they failed.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 00:01
    @kazetnagorra said
    I know of several dozen. None of them went anywhere.

Colin Powell labeled the incessant politically motivated investigations into Clinton a "witch hunt."
    When the FBI was protecting her what was going to happen to her?
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 00:08
    @mott-the-hoople said
    World wide businessman is right !!
    And that includes Russia. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree