1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 18:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    Another empty post. Schoolyard logic. So I could say your man is senile, which he very well may be. Then you say my man, as successful as his leadership has been for the economy, wall, military, et al. is a really bad guy personally. Well, So is the physician who replaced my kidneys last month. Don't you think hat results are the ultimate goal. Tell us what Biden resu ...[text shortened]... must not be a way to define it. You know....Handy's choice, my choice, Fernando's choice, whatever.
    Sit down for a while. You're getting dizzy again.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 19:05
    @vivify said
    So far, no indication that Biden actually met with Hunter's son. Even more importantly, no indication that Biden approved of or even knew the invitation to meet him.

Remember, Hunter offering a meeting doesn't equal Joe offering or agreeing to such a meeting. For example:

https://www.rollcall.com/2018/07/27/trump-denies-latest-allegations-over-manafort-donald-jr-mee ...[text shortened]... wn property--- then you must afford the same benefit of the doubt to Biden regarding his son.
    As Trump says, 'we'll see what happens.'

Hey, Vivify, why do you get a pass from Suzianne, when you really mess up really badly, typing your posts? She gave me a real dressing-down for improper grammar, or some such, maybe punctuation, whatever. You should rewrite your first sentence above before she comes back from break. (Biden meets Hunter's son). Just trying to help,nobocy ever heps me.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 19:08
    @mghrn55 said
    Sit down for a while. You're getting dizzy again.
    You are right. Why, Just my short reply to Vivify re 'what Biden meant' when he said NO to a question from a reporter............It wore me out, took me an hour to get it just right so that he would understand it. I'm exhausted.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 19:16
    @suzianne said
    The prosecutor was corrupt. That's what Biden was doing at the time, investigating Ukrainian corruption. Corrupt people need to be removed from their jobs. That's what Biden is doing at this time.
    Biden told Ukraine to fire the Prosecutor or they would lose the $1 Billion in aid.

And Biden joked about it!! The Prosecutor was investigating Burisma.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 19:232 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hey, Vivify, why do you get a pass from Suzianne, when you really mess up really badly, typing your posts? She gave me a real dressing-down for improper grammar, or some such, maybe punctuation, whatever. You should rewrite your first sentence above before she comes back from break. (Biden meets Hunter's son). Just trying to help,nobocy ever heps me.
    Can you understand what I said? Apparently so. Can she say the same about understanding your posts? No.

Thanks for pointing out the single solitary word I got wrong in that post, it's now fixed.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 19:58
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 20:56
    @lemon-lime ^^

I hope @Suzianne looks at this but I don't hold up a lot of hope.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 21:271 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Biden told Ukraine to fire the Prosecutor or they would lose the $1 Billion in aid.

And Biden joked about it!! The Prosecutor was investigating Burisma.
    Actually he wasn't:

" But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-07/timeline-in-ukraine-probe-casts-doubt-on-giuliani-s-biden-claim

"Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder of the Ukrainian Anti-Corruption Action Center told The Washington Post, "Shokin was not investigating. He didn't want to investigate Burisma. Shokin was fired not because he wanted to do that investigation, but quite to the contrary, because he failed that investigation."

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-gas-company-burisma-holdings-joe-bidens-son-hunter-explained-2019-9
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 21:44
    @no1marauder said
    Actually he wasn't:

" But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an inte ...[text shortened]... oomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-07/timeline-in-ukraine-probe-casts-doubt-on-giuliani-s-biden-claim
    Here you go again, as Reagan said to Carter. You are way off the point. Suzianne thought it was worth a post to tell us all "The prosecutor was corrupt, that's what Biden was doing at the time, investigating Ukranian corruption." You see, you fall in right behind her on this Irrelevant point. We are talking about the leverage Biden used, with our money, to get 'something' from Ukraine, which action by him had NOTHING to do with the corruption in Ukraine. This Quid Pro Quo was a great success to Biden. He laughed, 'son of a B...., they fired him!"

You write good tomes, but, dam, I wish you would stay on point.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 21:50
    @AverageJoe1
    Trump got impeached for looking into this stuff, amazing.
    Hunter, Biden's son, was selling access to his father. Since you cannot deny that, wouldn't it be reasonable for you (anybody) to step up and acknowledge Biden's corruption?
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 21:58
    Here's part of a letter sent to the Ukrainian President in February 2106 signed by a bipartisan group of Semators including hack Ron Johnson (R-WI):

"Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. "

https://www.portman.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/portman-durbin-shaheen-and-senate-ukraine-caucus-reaffirm-commitment-help

Shokin was, of course, in charge of the aforementioned Prosecutor General's office and there had been international calls for his ouster for months:

"In an interview, [then Ukrainian President] Poroshenko recalled “heated” but cordial discussions with Biden.

He said the loan guarantees were contingent on meeting International Monetary Fund benchmarks, including replacing the prosecutor general. Biden was not alone in his demands, Poroshenko said.

“Pressure on us came from everywhere: the activists, political forces, embassies, international organizations,” he said, adding that the names of Hunter Biden and Burisma never came up."

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-10-05/bidens-visits-to-ukraine-under-scrutiny
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 22:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    @AverageJoe1
    Trump got impeached for looking into this stuff, amazing.
    Hunter, Biden's son, was selling access to his father. Since you cannot deny that, wouldn't it be reasonable for you (anybody) to step up and acknowledge Biden's corruption?
    No, he wasn't.

What "corruption"? Insisting a do nothing prosecutor be removed consistent with what other countries and international organizations were demanding?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 22:02
    Seriously, I must have debunked this BS story a half dozen times on this board using the same or similar sources I just did.

Right wingers have absolutely zero interest in the truth.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 22:04
    @no1marauder said
    Here's part of a letter sent to the Ukrainian President in February 2106 signed by a bipartisan group of Semators including hack Ron Johnson (R-WI):

"Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarch ...[text shortened]... p."[/b]

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-10-05/bidens-visits-to-ukraine-under-scrutiny
    So? Handy would tell you to get on your sail boat and float awhile. Not the issue, Marauder
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 22:09
    @no1marauder said
    No, he wasn't.

What "corruption"? Insisting a do nothing prosecutor be removed consistent with what other countries and international organizations were demanding?
    Let's just disagree. Joe told the 'SOB' to get off his son, that he would (personally) hold back money from the USA that was DUE to Ukraine. Suzianne believes for some reason that you are a lawyer. I don't think so, if you don't see corruption here. Gotta go watch the news, this is good stuff.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree