1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 02:28
    Originally posted by rwingett
    It would be nice if more countries followed their example. Especially since I don't think the Discovery Channel is ever going to get its programming in order.
    Follow the example of Indonesia! LMAO!!!!
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 02:30
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Follow the example of Indonesia! LMAO!!!!
    You're a complete waste of time.
  3. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 02:35
    You're a complete waste of time.
    I am sorry,I did not mean to come off abrasive. I am laughing because I picture the U.S. following the lead if Indonesia.
    Its apples and oranges. It wont work.
    It works well for them in their situation but this is a entirely different ball game.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 02:49
    This is exactly what I am talking about w/the trollish behavior.I was responding to another poster who was asking me a question.
    You were responding to this:

"Zero population growth should be a top priority the world over." rwingett

and this...

"How about ceasing to subsidize further breeding in Africa and other 3rd world countries by cutting 'aid'?" Sartor Resartus

In both cases you have made a fool of yourself. The last couple of pages of this thread reflect badly on you.
  5. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 03:081 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You were responding to this:

[b]"Zero population growth should be a top priority the world over."
    rwingett

and this...

"How about ceasing to subsidize further breeding in Africa and other 3rd world countries by cutting 'aid'?" Sartor Resartus

In both cases you have made a fool of yourself. The last couple of pages of this thread reflect badly on you.[/b]
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    How about ceasing to subsidize further breeding in Africa and other 3rd world countries by cutting 'aid'?

Originally posted by Utherpendragon:
    You're asking the wrong poster.

rwingett seems to be for that, not me.

Unless, you're just stating this as your stance?

Originally posted by FMF
    Little sliver of semi-racist nonsense from Sartor Resartus and utherpendragon's ears prick up.

Thats where you jumped in. And I would appreciate it if you would jump out and stop calling me foolish and all of your other insulting names and inuendos and saying my ears are pricking up to racism crap.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 03:20
    And I would appreciate it if you would jump out and stop calling me foolish and all of your other insulting names and inuendos and saying my ears are pricking up to racism crap.
    Tell us more about how "advocating zero population growth, forced sterilizations, genocide either in your face or through a back door approach such as starvation tactics is wrong and immoral and anyone advocating this IMO is suffering from some sort of disorder in the mind."

Tell us more about zero population growth. Tell us about "disorders in the mind". Go on.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 03:26
    "Zero population growth should be a top priority the world over." rwingett

And how should mankind go about accomplishing this?
    * boing *

Tell us about how, in utherpendragonworld, it requires "some sort of mental disorder" and "genocide".
  8. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 03:27
    You obviously don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about. Do you even bother to read my posts? Nowhere did I legitimize the killing or kidnapping of anyone. What I said was that Lee had some legitimate points in his argument. I stand by that statement.
    I could not care about the argument. I care about the method in which we present argument. Taking hostages is not acceptable and since we did not really are about the issues before the kidnapping, I am certainly not going to encourage unlawful behavior by caring now.
  9. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 04:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]* boing *

Tell us about how, in utherpendragonworld, it requires "some sort of mental disorder" and "genocide".[/b]
    enjoying your self?
  10. Germany
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 06:22
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    How about ceasing to subsidize further breeding in Africa and other 3rd world countries by cutting 'aid'?
    So you think aid is actually making them poorer?
  11. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 10:13
    Originally posted by quackquack
    I could not care about the argument. I care about the method in which we present argument. Taking hostages is not acceptable and since we did not really are about the issues before the kidnapping, I am certainly not going to encourage unlawful behavior by caring now.
    I don't care whether you care about Mr. Lee's arguments. The original post asked whether he had any legitimate arguments. The answer is yes, he does. The fact that you don't care about those arguments is completely and utterly irrelevant.

One can analyze his ideas separately from his actions. Just because he kidnapped some people doesn't mean everything he says is wrong. Mr. Lee had some legitimate arguments (which are not confined to him, by the way), but his methods for promoting those arguments are unacceptable. Excessive population growth and the resulting habitat loss, environmental degradation and strain on available resources are that problems that affect us greatly, regardless of Mr. Lee's opinion of them.
  12. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 22:50
    Originally posted by sh76
    hmmm

Has anyone seen Howardgee lately?
    try messaging him.
  13. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Sep '10 22:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    Tell utherpendragon about the conveyor belt. The rotating knives. The gutters for the blood.
    the quick-freezers and packaging machines for the mountain oysters.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree