Facebook Censoring the Left

Facebook Censoring the Left

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
31 Jan 21
1 edit

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Once again the duchess shows her infantile inability to be in error with her usual cascade of lies and misrepresentation.

D

Moves
02 Feb 21

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

They are not insults duchess they are well deserved descriptors of your posting strategy noted by most if not all other posters here regardless of their broad political or cultural biases.
Basically it is:- lose an argument fail to comprehend what the poster said and simply lie about the post your incorrectly replying too ad infinitum or until the honest poster either alerts your blatant misrepresentation or just remembers that life’s to short to try and illicit honesty from a deeply dishonest person.
I’m pretty sure you knew you were lying when you replied to my post with your usual knee jerk third person insults as if you were playing to an audience that hasn’t seen this tired performance a thousand times already.

shallow posted
“ Most of BLM is. But most of BLM is still free to post on Facebook. But there certainly are some elements in BLM that believe you can make America safer by inciting violence against any and all white people. Not many, but a few. Like some people here I refuse to do Facebook, so I cannot and will not even attempt to check this, but I would not be surprised if any part of BLM that got banned from Facebook was or was too closely allied with that part, not with the unviolent majority.”

I relied
“ Agreed
I don’t do Facebook either even though I was coerced / tricked into opening an account I have never logged in.
But incitement to racial violence of any hue should be unacceptable on any public forum.
As for Black Lives Matter it’s a politically and racially disparate group of people with a simple truism in common.
Please show me where in my post I have agreed with shallowblues post other than shunning Facebook
Note how rather than agree with shallows statement that
“ there certainly are some elements in BLM that believe you can make America safer by inciting violence against any and all white people. Not many, but a few.”
I posted this
“ But incitement to racial violence of any hue should be unacceptable on any public forum.
As for Black Lives Matter it’s a politically and racially disparate group of people with a simple truism in common.”
Note how I’m not accusing elements of BLM of anything because I do not believe that BLM is an organisation in the sense that it could contain ‘elements’.
All your left with is this statement
“ But incitement to racial violence of any hue should be unacceptable on any public forum. ”
So can I take it from your wrong headed critique of my post that you believe that incitement to racial violence is acceptable on a public forum as long as it’s only against people you wish violence to be inflicted upon.
Seems a rather fascistic stance duchess but hey the signs have always been there I suppose.

D

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
02 Feb 21

I didn’t claim to be, nether do I think I am, more popular. Insulting posters on this forum is hardly a barrier to popularity.
Lol do seriously believe that your unpopularity ( if it exists ) would be due to your skin colour.
I simply said that you have lied about and misrepresented the posts of pretty much everyone here at some point and most posters in a serial manner. It’s what you do duchess why even bother to deny it.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
02 Feb 21

My post was abundantly clear if you had bothered to read it with an open mind. If there was some confusion about it why didn’t you ask for clarification rather than jump in with your trade mark ‘slash n burn’ accusations and insults?

D

Moves
02 Feb 21