1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 12:451 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/09/chinas-treatment-of-uighurs-breaches-un-genocide-convention-finds-landmark-report

The Chinese government has breached every single article of the UN genocide convention in its treatment of Uighurs in Xinjiang, and bears responsibility for committing genocide, according to a landmark legal report.

The 25,000-word report, published by a non-partisan US-based thinktank is one of the first independent, non-government legal examination of China’s treatment of Uighurs under the 1948 genocide convention.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 12:50
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/23/canada-parliament-says-chinas-treatment-of-uighurs-genocide

Canada’s parliament says China’s treatment of Uighurs is genocide
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 12:53
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/12/uk-condemns-chinese-horrific-barbarism-against-uighur-minority

UK condemns China’s ‘horrific barbarism’ against Uighur minority
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 12:57
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/26/dutch-parliament-says-chinas-treatment-of-uighurs-is-genocide

Dutch parliament says China’s treatment of Uighurs is genocide
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 13:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 13:311 edit

7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 13:522 edits
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/un-rights-chief-decries-abuses-in-xinjiang-arrests-in-hong-kong/ar-BB1e3AFj?ocid=uxbndlbing

Bachelet, a two-time president of Chile, is the latest high-profile figure to add her voice to a wave of criticism of China’s rights record, particularly in Xinjiang.

Clearly, it's not just "Westerners".

the articles point out that the US government's accusation of 'genocide' stem largely from one extremely biased and dishonest source.

The article from the Guardian shows an independent, non-partisan and non-government source also verified China's genocide against Uyghurs. By focusing specifically on political figures known to be biased like Pompeo, you're falsely spreading the impression that any report of China committing genocide is politically motivated.

It's not just the U.S. government, and it's not just "Westerners" that recognize China is committing Genocide.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 14:162 edits

9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 14:491 edit
    I am not. I acknowledge there is bias in the U.S. government toward China, especially with Republicans.

The issue is your timing of this post, which is at the same time that an independent, non-partisan U.S.-based report found that China has violated human rights laws and committed genocide. By creating this post, you're trying to cast doubt on any reports against China originating in the U.S.

Why does Vivify absurdly deny that Chile is a Western society?

The word "Western" refers to Europe and countries of European origin, like the U.S. This is why Mexico isn't considered a "Western" nation. You know this. You're just playing dumb. When you use your "ignorant Westerners" diatribe, you know full well you are referring to majority white nations, and your intent is to attack whites.

Muslim countries such as Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia are NOT hurling the same accusations of 'genocide' as some Western countries are to demonize China.

Sunni Muslims have a long history of committing genocide against Shia. You have no point here.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 15:031 edit
    Ignorant and prejudiced Asians easily swallow whopping lies by China-apologist fact checkers.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 20:243 edits

12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 20:41
    Not in China's case, as already shown to you.

That's absurd. Does the ethnocentric American Vivify believe that some racist
    white Americans can dictate what everyone else regards as 'Western' or not?

If you don't know "the West" typically refers to Europe and North America, this is pitiful ignorance from someone who claims to be a historian.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/western

western adjective (COUNTRIES)
    relating to countries in the west part of the world, especially North America and countries in the west of Europe:
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 21:062 edits
    I'm pretty sure many western Intel agencies had their say here, too.
    For example, the CIA would inform the House and Senate Itel committees, MI6 would do likewise with their pols, etc etc.
    So when I read her Majesty's
    "The Trump and Biden administrations have relied on the work of
    a right-wing religious extremist, Adrian Zenz, for their “genocide”
    accusation against China. A close review of Zenz’s research reveals
    flagrant data abuse and outright falsehoods."

I just blow it off. We can't be that ignorant to believe that the US relied on Adrian Zenz alone, can we?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 21:282 edits

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 21:401 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree