1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 23:063 edits
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I have always had a job and insurance. Why do you assume people don't have jobs?

If you don't have one, get one.

Funny how high tax countries seem to have trouble having jobs and being self reliant.
    I have assumed nothing where have i claimed that you do not have a job? Thanks but I run my own business having been self employed for twenty three years. Feel like an idiot yet, no wonder you should.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 23:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have assumed nothing where have i claimed that you do not have a job? Thanks but I run my own business having been self employed for twenty three years. Feel like an idiot yet, no wonder you should.
    Why would I need welfare if I have a jib and Insurance. You should be the one with a red face.

Without state run healthcare you can keep more in tax money not being collected.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 23:213 edits
    Why would I need welfare if I have a jib and Insurance. You should be the one with a red face.

Without state run healthcare you can keep more in tax money not being collected.
    Its like attempting to reason with a bumper sticker toting donkey. I want to live in a system where people are educated. I want to live in a system where law and order are kept. I want to live in a system where people are healthy and I don't mind paying a few tax dollars for it.

Actually what would solve it would be a national health care system but you are too 'free', to realize it. You spend more than any other county on health insurance and because of your reluctance to embrace a national health care system you get a crappy return on your money and here you are talking about a tax rebate as if it solves anything.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 23:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its like attempting to reason with a bumper sticker toting donkey. I want to live in a system where people are educated. I want to live in a system where law and order are kept. I want to live in a system where people are healthy and I don't mind paying a few tax dollars for it.

Actually what would solve it would be a national health care system ...[text shortened]... rappy return on your money and here you are talking about a tax rebate as if it solves anything.
    People are healthy when they eat well and exercise.

Educated would be nice. Some people are just too stupid to learn much, others are too drugged out to carr. Of course there are those who grow up in a thug culture that rejects education.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 00:052 edits
    People are healthy when they eat well and exercise.
    Eladar to leukemia patient: "You should've learned to exercise and eat right."
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 00:07
    Originally posted by vivify
    Eladar to leukemia patient: "You should've exercised more and had a better diet."
    You mean St Judes and others don't help?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree