False Flag Follies

False Flag Follies

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Oct 18

Sorry whodey, Mott, SleepyGuy and the rest but instead of the FBI arresting the entire DNC for conspiracy for sending a bunch of fake bombs to Trump critics, they have arrested a 56 year old, registered Republican, Trump supporter for the crime.

What will Rush say now?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Oct 18

@no1marauder said
Sorry whodey, Mott, SleepyGuy and the rest but instead of the FBI arresting the entire DNC for conspiracy for sending a bunch of fake bombs to Trump critics, they have arrested a 56 year old, registered Republican, Trump supporter for the crime.

What will Rush say now?
He is a sleeper.
Planted by the Dems years ago.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
26 Oct 18

@no1marauder said

What will Rush say now?
It's fake news.

Oh, sorry got that wrong:

IT'S FAKE NEWS

They arrested the wrong guy, he's a good ol' boy it wasn't him,,, it was a libtard dimbot,,, deep state fix.

Back into my own persona: you wouldn't believe the fight I had with the spell checker getting that lot in, it's amazing to me that the mad right ever manage to make a post.

w

Moves
26 Oct 18
1 edit

@no1marauder said

What will Rush say now?
Well there was the possibility that the person who did it was a complete idiot with not one bomb capable of going off.

And to think he thought these people opened their own mail. LMAO!

Anyhew, congratulations. I'm sure you blame Trump, right?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Oct 18

@whodey said
Well there was the possibility that the person who did it was a complete idiot with not one bomb capable of going off.

And to think he thought these people opened their own mail. LMAO!

Anyhew, congratulations. I'm sure you blame Trump, right?
The FBI hasn't said the bombs weren't capable of going off.

Most of the bombs seem to have been sent to the targets ' homes; I doubt you have any information on who opens the mail there.

Trump is a symptom and carrier of a disease just like you are. Sayoc is a logical result of it.

w

Moves
26 Oct 18

@no1marauder said
The FBI hasn't said the bombs weren't capable of going off.

Most of the bombs seem to have been sent to the targets ' homes; I doubt you have any information on who opens the mail there.

Trump is a symptom and carrier of a disease just like you are. Sayoc is a logical result of it.
I'm curious, was the Bernie Sanders shooter the result of the rhetoric from Bernie Sanders as well, or was that my fault and Trump's fault?

w

Moves
26 Oct 18

The Maga bomber was a criminal

And he has been arrested about 8 times for various things, including using other explosive devices against other people.

2015 — Busted in West Palm Beach for shoplifting at a Walmart. The complaint says he grabbed a rolling briefcase and a luggage bag worth $58 and tried to leave the store without paying.
• 2014 — Nabbed for shoplifting in Miami-Dade County.
• 2009 — Arrested for a criminal traffic violation for driving without a license.
• 2004 — Pinched twice for possession and sale of steroids. He was sentenced to 18 months probation.
• 2002 — Convicted of throwing or placing an explosive device in Miami-Dade County. He received one year probation.
• 1994 — His spouse accused him of domestic abuse in a civil filing.
• 1992 — Collared in Miami-Dade County for shoplifting.
• 1991 — He was convicted of grand theft. He was given two years probation and paid $1,612.

Then he writes:

“Go Republicans: Low taxes , low crime,” he writes.

So should such a criminal who used explosives to attack people have been treated any differently?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Oct 18

@whodey said
I'm curious, was the Bernie Sanders shooter the result of the rhetoric from Bernie Sanders as well, or was that my fault and Trump's fault?
Bernie has never encouraged his supporters to beat the hell out of others at his rallies, praised a politician for bodyslamming a reporter, etc. etc. etc.

w

Moves
26 Oct 18
2 edits

@no1marauder said
Bernie has never encouraged his supporters to beat the hell out of others at his rallies, praised a politician for bodyslamming a reporter, etc. etc. etc.
As I thought.

He does speak of revolution quiet a bit, along side the DNC referring to Trump as Hitler and their NPC crew like Madonna saying she wants to murder Trump.

Naturally, your partisan hack mind can't wrap itself around these facts, can it.

So what about his criminal record of about 5 felonies?

Should he have been out on the streets?

One thing is for certain, after targeting the most powerful people in the US, he will never be freed again, that much I can assure you.

Thanks liberal court system with a prison revolving door.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Oct 18

@whodey said
The Maga bomber was a criminal

And he has been arrested about 8 times for various things, including using other explosive devices against other people.

2015 — Busted in West Palm Beach for shoplifting at a Walmart. The complaint says he grabbed a rolling briefcase and a luggage bag worth $58 and tried to leave the store without paying.
• 2014 — Nabbed for shopliftin ...[text shortened]...

So should such a criminal who used explosives to attack people have been treated any differently?
A criminal being a supporter of another criminal is hardly surprising.

w

Moves
26 Oct 18

@no1marauder said
A criminal being a supporter of another criminal is hardly surprising.
The man praised the GOP for fighting criminals

Don't you find this a bit laughable?

Moves
26 Oct 18

@whodey said

can the fbi be trusted? They knew this mans record...used him?

w

Moves
26 Oct 18

@mott-the-hoople said
can the fbi be trusted? They knew this mans record...used him?
The judicial system routinely lets criminals like this out to roam the streets.

So long as they don't target "important people", all is well with the world.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
26 Oct 18

@whodey said
The judicial system routinely lets criminals like this out to roam the streets.

So long as they don't target "important people", all is well with the world.
The crimes were all petty; the "explosive device" was most likely a firecracker or similar item given the sentence. If he had been convicted of a felony he wouldn't be able to vote in Florida.

Considering the US has the highest incarceration rate in the world, locking up shoplifters for life doesn't seem feasible.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
27 Oct 18

@whodey said

Dog whistle