1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 04:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    can the fbi be trusted? They knew this mans record...used him?
    Aaaaannd, there it is. I wondered how long it would take.

Congratulations, cowboy.

You just lowered the bar for idiocy in this forum.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 05:42
    @deepthought said
    It's fake news.

Oh, sorry got that wrong:

IT'S FAKE NEWS

They arrested the wrong guy, he's a good ol' boy it wasn't him,,, it was a libtard dimbot,,, deep state fix.

Back into my own persona: you wouldn't believe the fight I had with the spell checker getting that lot in, it's amazing to me that the mad right ever manage to make a post.
    Yeah, because the DOJ and FBI never fukks up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

BTW, is your government still selling weapons to Saudi Arabia too? How much involvement did the U.K. government have in Operation Ajax? Did the U.K. government object to Saddam Hussein using chemical weapons on Iran?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 06:28
    @no1marauder said
    Sorry whodey, Mott, SleepyGuy and the rest but instead of the FBI arresting the entire DNC for conspiracy for sending a bunch of fake bombs to Trump critics, they have arrested a 56 year old, registered Republican, Trump supporter for the crime.

What will Rush say now?
    Here is what Rush said recently:

"Rush Limbaugh made a similarly wild argument on his show Friday, using the fact that the stickers aren't faded from sunlight as "evidence" that this is all a ruse, The New York Times' Trip Gabriel reports."

https://theweek.com/speedreads/804223/conspiracy-theorists-are-already-trying-discredit-bombing-suspects-protrump-van

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree