1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 11:051 edit
    You fellers have bandied this about for some time, this article will get everyone on level field. You know, success breeds success, y'all may want to give him a second look. Would you rather have Daffy Duck, or Scrooge McDuck lead this country.

From FORBES: "Yet to live the life most Americans want — allowing them to make investments, save for college, enjoy nights out and spend on their family — SmartAsset said the average American needs to make $96,500 a year. That's just for an individual. A family of four would need upwards of $200,000, the company found.....posted 3 days ago"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/article/the-definitive-networth-of-donaldtrump/?sh=2ac721f02a8e

I donated $X last week to assist with fighting off the hyenas. Yes, even with his big money. Every little bit helps,,,,,so we can get him back in, that families can earn $200k a year.

Happy Easter!
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 12:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    You fellers have bandied this about for some time, this article will get everyone on level field. You know, success breeds success, y'all may want to give him a second look. Would you rather have Daffy Duck, or Scrooge McDuck lead this country.

From FORBES: "Yet to live the life most Americans want — allowing them to make investments, save for college, enjoy nights o ...[text shortened]... ittle bit helps,,,,,so we can get him back in, that families can earn $200k a year.

Happy Easter!
    You do not HAVE to believe the lie, you know.
  3. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 12:46
    @averagejoe1 said

From FORBES: "Yet to live the life most Americans want — allowing them to make investments, save for college, enjoy nights o ...[text shortened]... ittle bit helps,,,,,so we can get him back in, that families can earn $200k a year.

Happy Easter!
    I donated $X last week to assist with fighting off the hyenas. Yes, even with his big money. Every little bit helps

Have you considered the fact that if Donald Trump was 1/2 as rich as he claims he wouldn't need to go begging cap in hand to the public for the funds to pay his lawyers or his campaign? Trump bragged many times he was "self-financed" and didn't need contributions.

Hey, Einstein - - If your fearless leader is that rich, then why does he need your money? 😳
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 12:53
    @mchill said
    I donated $X last week to assist with fighting off the hyenas. Yes, even with his big money. Every little bit helps

Have you considered the fact that if Donald Trump was 1/2 as rich as he claims he wouldn't need to go begging cap in hand to the public for the funds to pay his lawyers or his campaign? Trump bragged many times he was "self-financed" and didn't need contributi ...[text shortened]... s.

Hey, Einstein - - If your fearless leader is that rich, then why does he need your money? 😳
    Too many hyenas, in a 3rd world atmosphere
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:44
    @AverageJoe1
    Oh, since Biden will have some one billion for his campaign and Trump will be near that in fines, he needs TEN billion to ballace it all out.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 16:53
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Oh, since Biden will have some one billion for his campaign and Trump will be near that in fines, he needs TEN billion to ballace it all out.
    He also needs a pitiful old crook to run against.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '24 23:54
    @AverageJoe1
    But YOUR orange anti Christ is blameless, misunderstood and always out to help the common folk here.
    Lets take a count. How many indictments are there against Biden? Wait, I have to look up the number.

Ah, yes, ZERO.

How many indictments, charges against your orange Anti Christ?
    91 SO FAR.

Wow, ALL those corrupt judges and prosecutors, Trump haters all.

So far four CONVICTIONS of fraud and defamation, I guess for you he gets a bye on all of those as well as the criminal felony charge with court date in about two weeks. DAMN THOSE CORRUPT JUDGES AND PROSECUTORS, eh.
    So much unwarranted attacks on an innocent man.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 00:381 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    But YOUR orange anti Christ is blameless, misunderstood and always out to help the common folk here.
    Lets take a count. How many indictments are there against Biden? Wait, I have to look up the number.

Ah, yes, ZERO.

How many indictments, charges against your orange Anti Christ?
    91 SO FAR.

Wow, ALL those corrupt judges and prosecutors, Trump haters a ...[text shortened]... ks. DAMN THOSE CORRUPT JUDGES AND PROSECUTORS, eh.
    So much unwarranted attacks on an innocent man.
    The point is, all we've heard out of you cry babies for years is how bad Trump is as a businessman and how he was not going to be able to come up with the lawfare bond.

Your tears make it all worthwhile.

Edit: Let's not forget, and another Trump thread from sunstroker
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 20:27
    @Wajoma
    So tell us how much of a genius Trump is with business. Bankrupt four time because he SUCKED at running business but idiots like you think he is some kind of genius anyway based on his pathetic TV show, Apprentice and The art of the deal, which he didn't even write himself, had to hire a ghost writer since anything Trump would write would be in third grade English. You are thousands of miles away and don't see what he was like on his many screeds like stick a UV light up your butt, kills covid in minutes, or thank god the revolutionary army was protecting its air bases or rewriting the path of a hurricane with a sharpie.
    But all the ultrarightwingnuts give him a bye no matter how utterly stupid his comments are.
    Now it is Trump attacking the CHILDREN of judges and putting up pictures of Biden hog tied and maybe even with a bullet hole, I have not seen it but that is what is reported, like the attacks on the Freeman family, names and addresses given to stoke fear into election workers, all those attacks have nothing to do with campaigns they are INSTRUCTIONS for his henchmen, but of course you and your ilk would deny all of the till the day you die. It is very lucky you cannot vote here in the US.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Apr '24 21:25
    @wajoma said
    The point is, all we've heard out of you cry babies for years is how bad Trump is as a businessman and how he was not going to be able to come up with the lawfare bond.

OhOh, Wajoma, you stirred him up, he is re-writing old posts again. Note he does not say,,,,,,'yeah, gotta admit, the guy can wheel and deal, billions, all legal, overnite!"
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 08:22
    @wajoma said

He couldn’t though could he they had to reduce the bond by two thirds to give your multi bankrupted pauper a chance to post it
    He is as thick as two short planks and as bent as a $9 dollar note
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Apr '24 22:312 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah, like this: I DON"T NEED ANYONE"S MONEY, I am RICH.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-i-dont-need-anybodys-money/2015/10/19/160176f2-7668-11e5-a5e2-40d6b2ad18dd_video.html

BTW, Trump just lost one billion dollars net worth because his so called "TRUTH' social stock just tanked. I guess that means you will dig deeper yet to donate to your oh so truthful religious leader. Don't forget to genuflect.

I can see you now, walking down the aisle with a bucket spewing white smoke as you pray to your orange anti Christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree