Fires

SubscriberJS357
Debates 11 Nov '18 11:41
  1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 11:412 edits
    Has anybody on this forum raised the topic of whether the wildfires are either (a) the result of an intentional program of destruction with terrorist aims or (b) the result of a faulty technology change introduced by PG and E and now being covered up by the company and its regulators?

It seems that with all the conspiracy theories that thrive on this forum and in the public media, this would be getting more attention.

Unless...
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 12:56
    @js357 said
    Has anybody on this forum raised the topic of whether the wildfires are either (a) the result of an intentional program of destruction with terrorist aims or (b) the result of a faulty technology change introduced by PG and E and now being covered up by the company and its regulators?

It seems that with all the conspiracy theories that thrive on this forum and in the public media, this would be getting more attention.

Unless...
    the fires are kind of like winter...happens every year. next
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 14:46
    @mott-the-hoople said
    the fires are kind of like winter...happens every year. next
    California. The land of never ending fires and flooding mud slides and gradually sinking back down into the ocean. Did I mention earthquakes?

Shrug. God must hate California.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 14:57
    @whodey said
    California. The land of never ending fires and flooding mud slides and gradually sinking back down into the ocean. Did I mention earthquakes?

Shrug. God must hate California.
    Yup !!
    File it next to AIDS punishing gays.

Religious morons !! 😠
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 17:17
    @whodey How’s the weather where you live? I just had the pleasant experience of seeing a beauty on her bicycle in short shorts with her lovely assets on display. Nothing obscene but definitely worth a look. In the middle of November.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 18:06
    @athousandyoung said
    @whodey How’s the weather where you live? I just had the pleasant experience of seeing a beauty on her bicycle in short shorts with her lovely assets on display. Nothing obscene but definitely worth a look. In the middle of November.
    What color was the bicycle ? 😆
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '18 21:061 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    Really? An 18 speed?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree