1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 14:11
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    That's an interesting question. I think the answer is "yes" though it would be politically suicidal.
    Unless, of course, they proved beyond any reasonable doubt that Mueller stitched Trump up. In that case, Mueller and any of his associates would be finished forever, and the Trump would be all but guaranteed a second term.

Trump, and his oracle hoople, are adamant that the Nunes memo alone proves that Mueller is stitching Trump up. His own files would only strengthen their argument.
    And yet, Trump will not nake a move against Mueller.
    My oh my. What gives, mott? What gives? Why this cowardice?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 15:14
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    "But the eeeee-maaaaaaiiills!!!"

You really are desperate, aren't you?

Trump fails... back to the Bat-emails, Robin mine! Quick, kiss me!
    Thanks to Hillary's powerful Norton firewall only Wiki Leaks was able to hack into her system it seems.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 15:451 edit
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Unless, of course, they proved beyond any reasonable doubt that Mueller stitched Trump up. In that case, Mueller and any of his associates would be finished forever, and the Trump would be all but guaranteed a second term.

Trump, and his oracle hoople, are adamant that the Nunes memo alone proves that Mueller is stitching Trump up. His own files wou ...[text shortened]... ll not nake a move against Mueller.
    My oh my. What gives, mott? What gives? Why this cowardice?
    Trump is giving Mueller the rope to hang himself. Since the investigation began, so far, only dem corruption has been found.

Page has been under investigation since 2013, all of a sudden, 4 years into this they need a fisa warrant. This warrant was not to surveil Page...it was a >Title 1< warrant. That means, Meuller could tap ANYONE Page had contact with. YES TRUMP.

So the investigation has ALL this information and still cant make a case.

When it is proven, and I think it will, that Trump was surveilled AFTER he became president, with a warrant obtained by deceit people will be indicted.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 22:26
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Trump is giving Mueller the rope to hang himself. Since the investigation began, so far, only dem corruption has been found.

Page has been under investigation since 2013, all of a sudden, 4 years into this they need a fisa warrant. This warrant was not to surveil Page...it was a >Title 1< warrant. That means, Meuller could tap ANYONE Page had con ...[text shortened]... surveilled AFTER he became president, with a warrant obtained by deceit people will be indicted.
    Page went to Moscow in July 2016 and met with Russian officials. On top of his previous history of giving documents to Russian spies (one who was convicted and two who were forced to leave the country), that alone should have been sufficient to justify his surveillance as a "probable foreign agent".

There's two felony guilty pleas and two more indictment out of the Mueller investigation already. I don't know of any corruption, dem or otherwise, arising from the investigation itself.

Your fantasies aside, I have already provided you with the requirements and scope of a FISA Title I warrant and it certainly does not allow government agents to spy on anyone having any type of contact with a target (except obviously when the target converses with them by the means being used). Page and Trump both claim they never spoke to each other, so unless they are lying and were in contact after late October 2016, there is no way Trump should have been on any "tap" of Page.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 13:34
    Fox News: "Mr Nunes, did you read the actual FISA warrant"
    Nunes: "No i did not"

Trump vindicated! Witch hunt! Fire Mueller!
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 15:071 edit
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    Fox News: "Mr Nunes, did you read the actual FISA warrant"
    Nunes: "No i did not"

Trump vindicated! Witch hunt! Fire Mueller!
    I say fire them all!

Who's with me?

They promised to close down the government damn it and lied to me again! 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree