1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '11 01:23
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Well, welly, well, if he has to bend over for permission from the immigration bureaurats then that's a good point to punish him for the way he expressed himself. Just the difference between a tick and a cross, clamping down on freedom of expression almost with out getting your hands dirty...almost.
    "permission" = visa. Figure of speech, Wajoma. For what it's worth, I favour a visa-less world.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Mar '11 02:351 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    "permission" = visa. Figure of speech, Wajoma. For what it's worth, I favour a visa-less world.
    'Fair enough I suppose. Use the discretionary filter system that visas and passports provide. Not really sure I'd do it."

Wishy washy fence straddling, while on another thread chest puffing, flag waving for freedom of expression.

Why do you favour a visa-less travel, surely if by some accident of birth a person born in x country should be barred from y country, or they should bow down and bend over and lick the shoes of immigration bureaurats and spend their life savings on lawyers or people smugglers to take a dangerous ride in a shipping container. Surely you don't believe there is a 'right and wrong' here, that the best is to leave it to the whim of the mob next polling day, ah yes that's the best way to decide these things.

Let peaceful people cross borders freely is unequivocally my stance, does burning a koran make you a violent person? NO. Does coming to a country then enlisitng the services of gummint thugs to make me pay for your health care, dole, water, etc etc make you a peaceful person? NO
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '11 02:47
    Why do you favour a visa-less travel, surely if by some accident of birth a person born in x country should be barred from y country, or they should bow down and bend over and lick the shoes of immigration bureaurats and spend their life savings on lawyers or people smugglers to take a dangerous ride in a shipping container. Surely you don't believe there is ...[text shortened]... to the whim of the mob next polling day, ah yes that's the best way to decide these things.
    It would seem that I favour visa-less travel for the same sorts of reasons you do.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '11 02:55
    Surely you don't believe there is a 'right and wrong' here, that the best is to leave it to the whim of the mob next polling day, ah yes that's the best way to decide these things.
    See Thread 138399
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Mar '11 03:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    See Thread 138399
    See Thread 138399
  6. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    26 Mar '11 13:32
    See Thread 138399
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree