1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 18:20
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    I believe the [b]Most Morally Exemplary Poster of 2010 award should go to rwingett for constantly standing up for the principles he believes in and always showing a desire to alleviate the problems of poverty and seeking to address the evils of the materialist age we live in. by the way, Although rwingett's pearls of wisdom are second to none I bel ...[text shortened]... whodey, for always coming up with the most risible conspiracy theories imaginable. (obviously)[/b]
    And the general recieves the "Pretender Award" for PM'ing me at times in agreement while blasting me on the boards.

Nice.
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 18:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    And the general recieves the "Pretender Award" for PM'ing me at times in agreement while blasting me on the boards.

Nice.
    well, in all fairness I haven't been agreeing with you for a long time (both privatly and publicly).

I have renounced most of my previous statements on american politics, especially regarding social matters and taxation, as well as the media.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 19:38
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    well, in all fairness I haven't been agreeing with you for a long time (both privatly and publicly).

I have renounced most of my previous statements on american politics, especially regarding social matters and taxation, as well as the media.
    Well at least you are no longer a schizophrenic. At least everyone knows who and what you are now. 😕
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 20:331 edit
    Well at least you are no longer a schizophrenic. At least everyone knows who and what you are now. 😕
    I don't believe I ever was "schizophrenic", you simply failed to fully comprehend my ideas, and the motives behind them, that's all.

no, nobody really knows who and what I am now, nor will they ever know. For all you know Im FMF in disguise.
  5. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 20:41

Nice.
    You too ?! I thought I was the only one! LOL

We should take a poll of how many posters have been subjected to generalissimos creepy, stalkish, schizo-like PM's 🙄😀😲🙂🙄
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 20:521 edit
    The Earl Warren/David H. Souter memorial* award for hardest shift to the left is hereby awarded to generalissimo. From a defender of lassais faire capitalism and (mild) apologist for right wing dictators to nominating rwingett and soothfast for awards... all in the space of maybe a year and a half...

Congratulations, G-mo. Breathtaking. 😉

* I know, I know. Souter's still alive; but why get bogged down in details? Besides, this isn't the sort of thread No1 would frequent, so I could probably get away with saying that Souter is dead and most of the readers wouldn't know the difference.
  7. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 20:59
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    We should take a poll of how many posters have been subjected to generalissimos creepy, stalkish, schizo-like PM's.
    I'd like to place it on record that generalissimo's messages to me over a game of chess are a model of courtesy and civility.

But I think that Earl Warren / David Souter Award might well be justified!
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:05
    Originally posted by Teinosuke
    I'd like to place it on record that generalissimo's messages to me over a game of chess are a model of courtesy and civility.

But I think that Earl Warren / David Souter Award might well be justified!
    thats good to know. I am speaking specifically of sent PM's concerning the debates forum.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:15
    The John Forbes Nash, Jr. award is jointly awarded to whodey and Wajoma, for increasingly erratic and paranoid behaviour and advances in game theory respectively. The genius of both contributors is, however, yet to be recognized by the establishment.
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:18
    Originally posted by sh76
    The [b]Earl Warren/David H. Souter memorial* award for hardest shift to the left is hereby awarded to generalissimo. From a defender of lassais faire capitalism and (mild) apologist for right wing dictators to nominating rwingett and soothfast for awards... all in the space of maybe a year and a half...

Congratulations, G-mo. Breathtaking. ...[text shortened]... et away with saying that Souter is dead and most of the readers wouldn't know the difference.[/b]
    Im honored to receive this award. 🙂

I'd say your verdict is very sagacious, although it must be said, I still have a soft spot for few right-wing dictators out there.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:20
    Meanwhile, sh76 continues his dominating streak in the Dwight D. Eisenhower Cup for being too reasonable to be a Republican.
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:26
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Meanwhile, sh76 continues his dominating streak in the [b]Dwight D. Eisenhower Cup for being too reasonable to be a Republican.[/b]
    LOL

I like Ike!
  13. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:40
    The Ron Paul Award for Ideological Inflexibility is hereby awarded jointly to Wajoma and no1marauder.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:59
    Originally posted by sh76
    The [b]Earl Warren/David H. Souter memorial* award for hardest shift to the left is hereby awarded to generalissimo. From a defender of lassais faire capitalism and (mild) apologist for right wing dictators to nominating rwingett and soothfast for awards... all in the space of maybe a year and a half...

Congratulations, G-mo. Breathtaking. ...[text shortened]... et away with saying that Souter is dead and most of the readers wouldn't know the difference.[/b]
    I have to disagree. I got the impression that the general never was right leaning, rather, he just pretended to be. That is why I much prefer the great pretender award over yours.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 22:001 edit
    Originally posted by Teinosuke
    The [b]Ron Paul Award for Ideological Inflexibility is hereby awarded jointly to Wajoma and no1marauder.[/b]
    Just think, if we had a whole Congress of inflexible lawmakers like him we might actually be forced to balance the budget!!

God forbid this ever happens.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree