1. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 16:26
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Funny how the parroting of ideology and the inability to listen and actually address criticism is being praised...
    Hmmm, reminds me of another poster... one is studiously ignoring direct questions posed to him on the Ideas for Schools thread...
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 16:28
    Originally posted by Teinosuke
    Hmmm, reminds me of another poster... one is studiously ignoring direct questions posed to him on the Ideas for Schools thread...
    But...where's the praise?
  3. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 16:30
    But...where's the praise?
    In his own inflated ego, methinks.
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 17:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    This "Uncle Tom" award goes to all those out there at RHP and abroad who support the progressive establishment. With noses arrogantly raised in the air they proclaim any voices of decent as paranoid, stupid, or crazy. Even when their policies fail they continue on hoping for different results, all the while accusingly pointing their fingers at those who do not share their views as being "the problem".
    The Glenn Beck no1 Fan award goes to whodey, for always parroting claims which are inherently paranoid, stupid, or crazy.

The Psychic Whippersnapper award is jointly given to John W Booth and whodey for claiming I was putting an act all along as regards my ideological leanings.
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 17:19
    Funny how the parroting of ideology and the inability to listen and actually address criticism is being praised by someone who was intelligent enough to be self-critical of his worldview.
    I was not necessarily praising his ideology, my praise was directed at his motives, which as far as Im aware have always been commendable.

While the impracticality of his ideology has been noticed, the driving principles behind them are those which can only come from an individual of great compassion and idealism. This is in my opinion praiseworthy.
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    23 Dec '10 00:17
    And the [b]Fanboy of the Year award goes to...[/b]
    Well he does have impeccable credentials
  7. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 10:32
    Are there any nominations for the Glass Half Empty 2010 Award and the Glass Half Full 2010 Award?
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    31 Dec '10 02:50
    The Stupid is Stupid does award goes to no1marauder for his over use of the word "stupid" when addressing others all the while himself ,coming off as the most stupid pompous imbecile at RHP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree