1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 10:571 edit
    http://www.independentsentinel.com/scare-everyone-flynn-never-lied/

Tell me this is not true left wingers. Stop the right wing lies! 😠

Republicans and Democrats alike should be scared about one overriding fact in the Flynn case. The FBI said Ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn never lied, yet he had to plead guilty to lying in order to avoid a protracted fight he could no longer afford.

Ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s son, also Michael, wants justice for his father. He reacted to the release of the FISA abuse memo with hope but he might be underestimating the level and extent of corruption in both the media and the administration of our intelligence agencies. He went on fire on Twitter with several tweets. Here are two.

THE FBI SAID FLYNN NEVER LIED

He has every reason to believe his father was wronged.

Recently, Robert Mueller asked for a delay in Lt. Gen. Flynn’s sentencing because both defense and prosecution were not ready. Mueller allegedly also wants to talk with Flynn again.

Flynn pled guilty to one charge of lying to the FBI and is “cooperating” with the agency investigators in their Russia probe.

In the spring of 2017, FBI agents who interviewed the retired general said he didn’t lie. They said he was confused and couldn’t remember the details. Then Mueller came in with his team of witch hunters and they decided Flynn did lie after all.

Ret. Lt. Gen. Flynn did plead guilty because the case caused tremendous strain on him and his family. It also bankrupted him and he had to sell his home, his last asset
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 22:365 edits
    Now I have learned how the DOJ was trying to prosecute Flynn via the Logan Act.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-15/logan-act-is-too-vague-to-prosecute-flynn-or-anyone

Apparently the DOJ was going after General Flynn via the Logan Act. What is the Logan Act you say? The Logan Act was a vague law created by the then Alien and Sedition Acts created by the colonial government in 1799 that made it illegal to speak out against the government. This obviously violates the Constitution due to free speech issues and, as a result, most of the Alien and Sedition Acts were done away with by Thomas Jefferson, luckily for us.

What was left of the Alien and Sedition Act, FDR locked up innocent Japanese Americans during WW2, which was also a clear violation of the Constitution, and the DOJ is now going after General Flynn. Ironically, no one has ever been successfully prosecuted under the Logan Act. It is so unconstitutional it is akin to a paper tiger.

But that is just how desperate the deep state is to make something stick to the Trump administration. Their biggest accomplishment was simply catching Flynn in a lie, and probably their last accomplishment. Will this be enough to justify their witch hunt using the DOJ and FBI to bring down an elected President of the United States? Probably not, but it will at least it will help justify their attempted coup and maybe help them in 2020.

From what I hear, their best bet now is to try and prove Trump obstructed the investigation. The funny part is, obstruct what? There is no crime. It's not like Nixon obstructing an obvious crime.

Good luck Dims. Odds are you have enough stooges within the Deep State to avoid prosecution for an attempted coup de tat so no worries.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 22:382 edits
    Originally posted by @whodey

Republicans and Democrats alike should be scared about one overriding fact in the Flynn case. The FBI said Ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn never lied, yet he had to plead guilty to lying in order to avoid a protracted f ...[text shortened]... strain on him and his family. It also bankrupted him and he had to sell his home, his last asset
    So, are are you trying to tell us Flynn did not have enough dirty money to pay for his defense against out and out lies? And, that is why he pleaded guilty? lol Unhuh, So, I guess Nixon resigned for no reason then? Or, Porter only resigned because he could not defend himself in court either? LOL,
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 22:41
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    So, are are you trying to tell us Flynn did not have enough dirty money to pay for his defense against out and out lies? And, that is why he plead guilty? lol Unhuh,
    This sort of thing happens all the time.

The legal system is such that people are sometimes forced to back down and concede because they can't match lawyer fees.
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 22:452 edits
    This sort of thing happens all the time.

The legal system is such that people are sometimes forced to back down and concede because they can't match lawyer fees.
    He's a multi-Millionaire. He has plenty of money, He paid 20 million in bail, I'm sure that alone would have covered his lawyers. He plead guilty because he is guilty. Get a clue. He's guilty by a court of law now. End of story.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 22:48
    He's a multi-Millionaire. He has plenty of money, He paid 20 million in bail, I'm sure that alone would have covered his lawyers. He plead guilty because he is guilty. Get a clue.
    Dims know how much money everyone has and how much they should have. After all, they do know everything.

That 's what makes them special cuz it's all they are fixated upon.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 22:501 edit
    Dims know how much money everyone has and how much they should have. After all, they do know everything.

That 's what makes them special cuz it's all they are fixated upon.
    So, him paying 20 million in bail did not tell you that he had money? Repubs really are that dumb, I told you. lol
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 22:531 edit
    So, him paying 20 million in bail did not tell you that he had money? Repubs really are that dumb, I told you. lol
    Perhaps it was more money than he was willing to part with.

The state has unlimited funds and unlimited power.
  9. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 23:001 edit

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! HE PLEADED GUILTY! LOCK HIM UP! In the mean time, Hillary is free as a bird! LOL
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 23:05
    YouTube
    You reap what you sow treasonous Russian! LOL, Lovin every minute of it!
  11. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 23:071 edit

YouTube
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 23:19

Republicans and Democrats alike should be scared about one overriding fact in the Flynn case. The FBI said Ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn never lied, yet he had to plead guilty to lying in order to avoid a protracted f ...[text shortened]... strain on him and his family. It also bankrupted him and he had to sell his home, his last asset
    A bunch of BS; as for the last sentence:

"The house has not hit the market yet officially; Flynn still owns a residence in Rhode Island."

Flynn has not filed for bankruptcy.

I don't know where the "Flynn didn't lie" fairy tale comes from, but he admitted in his plea allocution he lied to the FBI. You can read it here under the "Statement of Offense" section. https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents

On page 6, Flynn says "I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged". The statement is signed by Flynn.
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 23:33
    Damien Echols is an interesting case of a man who signed a statement that said he was guilty of the crime to be let out of the prison but publicly maintains his innocence.

Your profession of law, Marauder, makes these kinds of fantastic and logic defying situations possible in a nation corrupted by rotten laws.

Or, something like that, IDK. I am not that invested in American law & the Shining Beacon on the Hill, etc.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 23:461 edit
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    Damien Echols is an interesting case of a man who signed a statement that said he was guilty of the crime to be let out of the prison but publicly maintains his innocence.

Your profession of law, Marauder, makes these kinds of fantastic and logic defying situations possible in a nation corrupted by rotten laws.

Or, something like that, IDK. I am not that invested in American law & the Shining Beacon on the Hill, etc.
    Is the law against lying to the FBI a "rotten law" IYO?

How about murdering children which Echols was convicted of?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 04:283 edits
    LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! HE PLEADED GUILTY! LOCK HIM UP! In the mean time, Hillary is free as a bird! LOL
    Indeed. Lock him up. We all know it won't happen. We both also know locking him up is the only way for the left to save face.

It does strike me strange, however, that Flynn was caught in one lie while Hillary was publically lying about her e-mails in droves. Even Comey said she lied but the FBI inexplicably did not have her talk to them to see if she was lying to get her on record as lying to the FBI?

Moreover, it is odd that they refused to prosecute Hillary for Gross Negligence as Comey cited the inability to prosecute someone for that crime, yet they are going after Flynn using the Logan Act and are crucifying him for one lie?

Very telling.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree