For profit health care

For profit health care

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
What are you doing here on a message board whose functioning relies on the government? Why aren't you in a shack in the woods... is it because you'd lose your [b]government job?[/b]
So another serf who believes the government runs the people not the people running the government.

E

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
No, you know what? I have a different plan than that offered by the Republicans.

When I don't like the way this country is being run, I want to try to make it BETTER, not worse.
Then go to Europe.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
05 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
No, you know what? I have a different plan than that offered by the Republicans.

When I don't like the way this country is being run, I want to try to make it BETTER, not worse.
Make America great again! Can I count on your vote for the soon to be ex-CEO of Starbucks? No doubt he'll be running for pres. He's a real dreamboat candidate.

Edit: buy stock in prayer rugs and rainbow flags

K

Germany

Moves
05 Jun 18

Originally posted by @eladar
So another serf who believes the government runs the people not the people running the government.
Nice comeback. Almost worth an 80s action movie.

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Jun 18

Originally posted by @eladar
Then go to Europe.
I did. Got affordable health care. If memory serves, there were 41 murders here, total, in 2014. Probably similar this year, too.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-minimum-crime-and-violence-in-Switzerland-where-almost-everybody-owns-a-gun

S. Korea

Moves
13 Jun 18

Originally posted by @metal-brain
Health care in the USA is expensive. Is for profit health care to blame for most of those higher costs?
It is, in a sense, an entire system still based on for profit.

And oen of the more interesting aspects of this system is that doctors take full advantage of the healthcare assistance money provided by the governments within the US.

In a very real sense, this has enabled all manner of fraud.

As itis the government being defrauded... This also means that the average American taxpayer is being defrauded.

The whole system needs to eb repaired and maybe even re-thought.