1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 09:26
    If trumpti-dumpty is found guilty in 3 different states, do they get to chop up his body so they can incarcerate him in three different prisons?

Here’s hoping!
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 15:53
    @shavixmir said
    If trumpti-dumpty is found guilty in 3 different states, do they get to chop up his body so they can incarcerate him in three different prisons?

Here’s hoping!
    Your premise is faulty, in that each state has different laws to 'go by'. Alabama may provide for dismemberment, while Delaware a very nice accommodation, with milk and cookies. I just delved into that issue, for the hapless Kev over at the Killing Boys on Bicycles thread.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 15:54
    @shavixmir said

Here’s hoping!
    The hair goes to one state, the ego to a second, and there's nothing left for the third.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 16:28
    @sh76 said
    The hair goes to one state, the ego to a second, and there's nothing left for the third.
    2nd thumb up from AvJOE!! Clever indeed. What about all of his great polices which Biden unravelled? What happens to those? Esp the one on economy, the one on the Wall, the one on lack of warring, such as that?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 17:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    2nd thumb up from AvJOE!! Clever indeed. What about all of his great polices which Biden unravelled? What happens to those? Esp the one on economy, the one on the Wall, the one on lack of warring, such as that?
    seems sht76 got a case of TDS too 😂
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 18:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    WHAT "great policies"?
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 18:15
    @shavixmir said

Here’s hoping!
    Send his quarters to the four outermost State capitals, and put his head on a spike over the Mississippi. If it was good enough for Oliver Cromwell, it's good enough for another traitor.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 18:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    What about all of his great polices which Biden unravelled? What happens to those?
    You can keep the horse dewormer, Mott gets to cozy up to Rocket Kim, and that's the lot divvied up, I think. Oh wait, no, there's another one: Earl can refuse to arrest anyone at the border.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 13:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Your premise is faulty, in that each state has different laws to 'go by'. Alabama may provide for dismemberment, while Delaware a very nice accommodation, with milk and cookies. I just delved into that issue, for the hapless Kev over at the Killing Boys on Bicycles thread.
    Does any state offer tag-team b*uggering by really big, ugly Black dudes ?

I do so hope it’s that.

TU from me, Joe.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 13:50
    @moonbus said
    Does any state offer tag-team b*uggering by really big, ugly Black dudes ?

I do so hope it’s that.

TU from me, Joe.
    Thankyou, I get little respect. All of my opinions are founded and lodged in logic, common sense and rationale, which is difficult to come by in the Forum. A fourth element, of course, is the application of law of Fed Govt and law of the States being separate. I think it threw Kev a tad.
    Since this is a lawyer thread, I hereby close with "Further, I sayeth not."
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 14:091 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    Send his quarters to the four outermost State capitals, and put his head on a spike over the Mississippi. If it was good enough for Oliver Cromwell, it's good enough for another traitor.
    Oliver Cromwell was many things but a traitor wasn’t one of them, you must be thinking of the scumbag headless Charles the 1st, who had the audacity to treat England and Scotland like his own personal possessions and believed in despotic rule by Devine right and force his wife’s religion back on the Protestant people of these islands
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 14:141 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hey idiot Joe you know you lost that argument by a country mile when I proved that the USA is not a nation in any real sense, I was not disagreeing with your point concerning states rights I was simply explaining the consequences of it for a simpleton
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 15:02
    @kevcvs57 said
    Hey idiot Joe you know you lost that argument by a country mile when I proved that the USA is not a nation in any real sense, I was not disagreeing with your point concerning states rights I was simply explaining the consequences of it for a simpleton
    Golly, I sure missed that.......that you were 'explaining consequences'.
    But you have REALLY hit on something, that the USA is 'not a nation'. I learn a lot here on the Forum. I would like Suzianne's one-line take on it.
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 16:43
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Oct '23 20:49
    @athousandyoung said
    [youtube Trump Gagged, Violates Order]mIb5njx3rK0[/youtube]
    Saw this on the news. Whew.
    Have you an opinion? I think that if he violated a judge's order, he was properly fined and admonished.....and I am a Trump man.
    Do you see what I am saying? We should follow the law. Liberals and Biden, on the other hand, only follow it when it is convenient, or they try to change it, or ignore it. Best example is Biden 'going around' Congress in the tuition matter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree