Former MI6 spy Christopher Steele

Former MI6 spy Christopher Steele

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@no1marauder said
The Trump campaign knew that the Russian government favored Trump and there were contacts between the two for months before and months after the Trump Tower meeting.

Remember George Papadopoulos?:

In March 2016, while traveling in Italy, Mr. Papadopoulos met a London-based professor of diplomacy who has deep ties to the Russian government. The professor took interes ...[text shortened]... . It's an odd "entrapment scheme" that is kept secret from everybody but those committing the crime.
you should tell meuller...IDIOT!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Oct 18

@metal-brain said
Before or after the meeting? If she informed after the meeting it doesn't mean anything. Any government would force someone to cooperate after an international incident like that. You are ASSUMING she did so voluntarily and you have no proof of that.
Then there is the fact Trump Jr. has not been indicted. That says it all right there.
What do the words "Since 2013" mean to you?

MB

Moves
16 Oct 18

@no1marauder said
What do the words "Since 2013" mean to you?
What is your source of information?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Oct 18

@metal-brain said
What is your source of information?
The quote I already gave you.

MB

Moves
16 Oct 18

@no1marauder said
The quote I already gave you.
I was asking for the source of the quote, not a quote without the source. Remember the Abe Lincoln quote about the internet?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@metal-brain said
I was asking for the source of the quote, not a quote without the source. Remember the Abe Lincoln quote about the internet?
I already gave you the source and a link to it on the prior page. I'm not doing it again.

Here's another source for the quote from Natalia V. Veselnitskaya:

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/natalya-veselnitskaya-trump-tower-russian-prosecutor-general.html

Blunder Queen

Moves
16 Oct 18

MB

Moves
17 Oct 18

@no1marauder said
I already gave you the source and a link to it on the prior page. I'm not doing it again.

Here's another source for the quote from Natalia V. Veselnitskaya:

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/us/natalya-veselnitskaya-trump-tower-russian-prosecutor-general.html
Now it is back to the Russian Prosecutor General again. She is a lawyer. Why would that be unusual? What did she inform him about?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Oct 18

@metal-brain said
Now it is back to the Russian Prosecutor General again. She is a lawyer. Why would that be unusual? What did she inform him about?
You said there is "no evidence" she worked with the Russian government.

She said she's been an informant for it since 2013.

Who's right and who's wrong?

MB

Moves
17 Oct 18

@no1marauder said
You said there is "no evidence" she worked with the Russian government.

She said she's been an informant for it since 2013.

Who's right and who's wrong?
The Russian Prosecutor General is head of a judicial system and she is a lawyer. It doesn't seem nefarious to me. Maybe you are unaware of how Russian courts work and are making a big deal about nothing.
Informant is not an occupation so I don't know what it means in this context. You are assuming a lot. You need quotes that are more specific. She could be informing about a completely unrelated matter for all you know.