1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 15:331 edit
    Let the celebrations begin in the Oval Office, Gadhafi is dead!!

So who else should be next on Obama's list? Also, is the world a better place now?

You know, I grow a little more wary every day posting negative things about "the man". Could I be next? 😲
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 15:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Let the celebrations begin in the Oval Office, Gadhafi is dead!!

So who else should be next on Obama's list? Also, is the world a better place now?

You know, I grow a little more wary every day posting negative things about "the man". Could I be next? 😲
    So who else should be next on Obama's list?

A number of far-right doctrinaires on this forum come to mind, how about you?
  3. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 16:391 edit
    Marco Rubio was already on Fox News desperately trying to see that Obama doesn't get any credit.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2011/10/credit_where_credit_is_due_1.php?ref=fpblg

Comical and sad.
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 17:071 edit
    Great news ,Yvonne Fletcher , the lockerbie bomb and the suppling of semtex to the I R A and all the other people in the world he has killed . And his likeness to diego Maradonna ,good riddance !
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 17:091 edit
    Good work, Libya!

We know the Lord's Resistace Army is going to lose some people soon. Maybe Mugabe next?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 19:171 edit
    Special Forces have some payback to do in Mogadishu too...
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 21:122 edits
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Marco Rubio was already on Fox News desperately trying to see that Obama doesn't get any credit.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2011/10/credit_where_credit_is_due_1.php?ref=fpblg

Comical and sad.
    Well its a fine rope to walk because Obama is on record saying that Gadhafi was not the target, rather, it was to provide air defense for the rebels. However, right before he was killed it seems a drone had attacked him from the sky, which points to the fact that Gadhafi was the target all along.

So on the one hand, you don't want to look like an international hit man but, on the other hand, you want to take credit for killing a "bad" guy.

Make no mistake, the politician born in Chicago politics is just as much of a bad arse as Capone ever was, maybe more so.

BTW, how is that new war in Uganda going? It seems that Obama is obsessed with Africa....unless it is Christians dying in the Sudan that is.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 21:40
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Good work, Libya!

We know the Lord's Resistace Army is going to lose some people soon. Maybe Mugabe next?
    Who should Obama kill off next ATY?
  9. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 23:03
    Well its a fine rope to walk because Obama is on record saying that Gadhafi was not the target, rather, it was to provide air defense for the rebels. However, right before he was killed it seems a drone had attacked him from the sky, which points to the fact that Gadhafi was the target all along.

So on the one hand, you don't want to look like an internat ...[text shortened]... ems that Obama is obsessed with Africa....unless it is Christians dying in the Sudan that is.
    Well, I doubt Republicans are going to go there.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 23:10
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Well, I doubt Republicans are going to go there.
    Ron Paul would.
  11. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 01:04
    I saw the video...the despot was captured, tortured and killed by animals.
  12. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 01:07
    Ron Paul would.
    Well, he always goes there.
  13. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 01:102 edits
    Originally posted by badmoon
    It looked pretty chaotic. But I'm not certain I would judge them as "animals." Some of these people have probably lost loved ones under his brutality. Were the Italians who strung up Mussolini also animals?

http://www.custermen.com/ItalyWW2/ILDUCE/Mussolini.htm

But it also looked like some of them (in Libya) were trying to prevent further harm to him and they did head to a hospital.
  14. Pepperland
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 01:11
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Could it be that the savagery of the operation would reveal something about the political maturity of the Libyan rebels? Could it be that these frenzied mobs will prove to be incapable of conforming to international standards of civilized behavior?

Perhaps we should indeed ponder these questions before fully embracing the revolution, if things get out of control the West shouldn't rule out invasion and the subsequent establishment of a proper government in Libya, IMHO.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 01:25
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Could it be that the savagery of the operation would reveal something about the political maturity of the Libyan rebels? Could it be that these frenzied mobs will prove to be incapable of conforming to international standards of civilized behavior?

Perhaps we should indeed ponder these questions before fully embracing the revolution, if things get o ...[text shortened]... ldn't rule out invasion and the subsequent establishment of a proper government in Libya, IMHO.
    Some people never learn ........................

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree