1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 22:45
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    In no way was I implying that the Gadhafi regime was preferable to the current state of affairs, my point was merely that there is a possibility that the rebels will not turn out to be the cuddly democracy advocates and guardians of freedom No1 and rwingett think they are.

The cold-blooded extra-judicial killing of Gadhafi is, in my opinion, lamenta ...[text shortened]... and a poor reflection of the new government's stance on proper procedures and the rule of law.
    Huh? I opposed intervention in Libya from the start and hardly consider the current rabble in some sort of charge as "cuddly democracy advocates and guardians of freedom". I have no idea how you came up with that.

But I certainly oppose any thought of Western invasion to impose a government we think is proper for the Libyans.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 00:07
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I agree. This is a bad sign. Obama should not so readily take credit for this. In ding so he infers a huge financial committment to rebuild this African country. Who wants that?
    Obama does!! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree