1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Sep '12 04:232 edits
    Joe Biden strikes again!! He was talking before some college kids when he said this.

"Guess what, the cheerleaders are the best athletes in college. You think I'm joking, they are almost gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind." 😵😀

I can't help it, I love this man!!

http://www.heavy.com/regions/2012/09/joe-biden-college-cheerleaders-hard-wood-blow/

So why was Joe Biden chosen by Barak? Did he really help in 2008? Does he help now?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '12 05:33
    Originally posted by whodey
    Joe Biden strikes again!! He was talking before some college kids when he said this.

"Guess what, the cheerleaders are the best athletes in college. You think I'm joking, they are almost gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind." 😵😀

http://www.heavy.com/regions/2012/09/joe-biden-college-cheerl ...[text shortened]... ow/

So why was Joe Biden chosen by Barak? Did he really help in 2008? Does he help now?
    Obama needed a stupid running mate to make himself look intelligent by comparison. That and even the democrats knew they needed a non-kenyan on the ticket.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Sep '12 13:531 edit
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Obama needed a stupid running mate to make himself look intelligent by comparison. That and even the democrats knew they needed a non-kenyan on the ticket.
    Did McCain try the same with Palin?
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '12 16:161 edit

http://www.heavy.com/regions/2012/09/joe-biden-college-cheerl ...[text shortened]... ow/

Where's the beef? He's right. My daughter's cheer team won the Nationals. It was mindblowing and scary as a parent to see what they did on a basketball court. The throws by the guys etc.

Nowadays, competitions seem to be done on some sort of mat but the cheer squads at BB games are on wood.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    23 Sep '12 16:20
    Did McCain try the same with Palin?
    Palin is and always will be smarter than McCain.
  6. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 23:06
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic.
  7. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 23:081 edit

I am not sure I see the gaffe in your example. College cheerleaders can be incredibly athletic. It interesting to me how the right and Fox try to manufacture gaffes by Biden. It seems desperate. Further, Biden is very bright and was chosen for as VP for his national security credentials.
  8. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 23:08
    Originally posted by moon1969
    I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic.
    I am not sure how much if an insult it is to McCain.
  9. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 23:151 edit
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I am not sure how much if an insult it is to McCain.
    True, but we are talking about Palin who had to be explained there is a "North" Korea and a "South" Korea, and who had absolutely no idea what was the Federal Reserve.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 08:32
    I am not sure I see the gaffe in your example. College cheerleaders can be incredibly athletic. It interesting to me how the right and Fox try to manufacture gaffes by Biden. It seems desperate. Further, Biden is very bright and was chosen for as VP for his national security credentials.
    I think he was chosen mostly to counter criticism that Obama had no experience, as well as not distracting too much from Obama himself (as Palin did on the McCain ticket).
  11. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 01:12
    True, but we are talking about Palin who had to be explained there is a "North" Korea and a "South" Korea, and who had absolutely no idea what was the Federal Reserve.
    Let's see, how many states did Obama say he's visited?
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 08:53
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Answer the question.
  13. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 19:20
    Originally posted by TheBloop
    Let's see, how many states did Obama say he's visited?
    Just think how scary it would be to have Palin as president. And we are not talking about gaffes or misspeaks with Palin. Instead, we are talking about sheer ignorance with regard to history and the world. Not a very informed person. Or do you think Plain is more informed of history and the world than the President, Biden, or McCain?
  14. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 19:411 edit
    Just think how scary it would be to have Palin as president. And we are not talking about gaffes or misspeaks with Palin. Instead, we are talking about sheer ignorance with regard to history and the world. Not a very informed person. Or do you think Plain is more informed of history and the world than the President, Biden, or McCain?
    I do not now nor have I ever viewed Palin as threatening or scary. She's a normal middle America, American women.
    VP's such as Biden and Gore I have found extremely frieghtening. The thought of these brain dead weaklings running the greatest Nation on the planet (as Presidents) sends shivers down my spine.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 19:49
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I do not now nor have I ever viewed Palin as threatening or scary. She's a normal middle America, American women.
    VP's such as Biden and Gore I have found extremely frieghtening. The thought of these brain dead weaklings running the greatest Nation on the planet (as Presidents) sends shivers down my spine.
    Gore is a douche, but you can't seriously believe he is less informed than Palin, can you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree