1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    31 May '16 19:19
    Originally posted by normbenign
    He picked a couple of strong ones.
    As both are clearly false, I would say not.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    31 May '16 19:25
    He picked a couple of strong ones.
    Let's consider them for a moment. Obama has a magna cum laude law degree from Harvard, which it not as impressive an achievement as say, a physics degree, but is also not something one would normally associate with someone who is "retarded."

Could Obama be trying to "hurt humanity"? Competence issues aside, the notion that any US president would be seeking to "hurt humanity" is rather paranoid. How many people even seek to "hurt humanity"? Even most brutal killers like Anders Breivik don't cite seeking to hurt humanity as one of their motives.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    31 May '16 19:32
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Let's consider them for a moment. Obama has a magna cum laude law degree from Harvard, which it not as impressive an achievement as say, a physics degree, but is also not something one would normally associate with someone who is "retarded."

Could Obama be trying to "hurt humanity"? Competence issues aside, the notion that any US president would be s ...[text shortened]... brutal killers like Anders Breivik don't cite seeking to hurt humanity as one of their motives.
    Instead of the insipid praise of Obama, why don't you enlighten us will some other possibilities?

I've never questioned Obama's smarts. One can be smart and dead wrong.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    31 May '16 19:59
    Instead of the insipid praise of Obama, why don't you enlighten us will some other possibilities?

I've never questioned Obama's smarts. One can be smart and dead wrong.
    Saying Obama is not retarded nor trying to hurt humanity is not praise. It's common sense and applies to most people.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree