1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 May '16 14:111 edit
    http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-your-corner/several-boys-have-sex-with-girl-15-in-south-fort-myers-high-school-bathroom

A 15 year old girl had a gang bang in a school bathroom recently in Florida. The mother seems proud.

Welcome to your secular humanist utopia everyone.

So for your secular humanists, what is "wrong" with this if anything?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '16 14:22
    Here's a really nice video to watch that may give you some further insight into the mentality that causes this:

YouTube
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    21 May '16 14:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-your-corner/several-boys-have-sex-with-girl-15-in-south-fort-myers-high-school-bathroom

A 15 year old girl had a gang bang in a school bathroom recently in Florida. The mother seems proud.

No, this is 'Welcome to Republican Christian conservative utopia'...
    Where the total lack of decent sex ed coupled with fetishisation of sex and sexist/misogynist
    attitudes with a lack of proper adult supervision [because hey budget cuts to support low taxes]
    leads to teenagers doing stupid stuff.

That you try to blame this on 'secular humanism' shows your total and utter pig-ignorance on the
    topic.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 May '16 15:18

a girl (in florida, the land of sound decisions) had consensual sex? what exactly do you want from us? outrage? shock?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '16 15:30
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    a girl (in florida, the land of sound decisions) had consensual sex? what exactly do you want from us? outrage? shock?
    You people have a knack for phrasing things that become out and out lies.
    A girl didn't just have consensual sex in Florida.
    A 15 year old minor AT SCHOOL in a boy's restroom had multiple sex partners during school hours .
    It's a lot more serious than your "a girl had sex" claim.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    21 May '16 15:31

What aspect of the separation of Church and State would you say is most closely linked to teenagers having sex?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '16 15:47
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What aspect of the separation of Church and State would you say is most closely linked to teenagers having sex?
    Doesn't have anything to do with separation of church and state , it has to do with the safety and conduct of minor aged students AT SCHOOL.
    Are you really that thick?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 May '16 15:48
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    You people have a knack for phrasing things that become out and out lies.
    A girl didn't just have consensual sex in Florida.
    A 15 year old minor AT SCHOOL in a boy's restroom had multiple sex partners during school hours .
    It's a lot more serious than your "a girl had sex" claim.
    she wasn't raped. she chose to do that. if a minor can be trialed as an adult and sent to jail , a minor is free to have multiple sex partners.

i am not saying if it's wrong or right, i am saying this story leaves me indifferent.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 May '16 16:48
    I expect the exact reactions I got from you.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 May '16 16:481 edit
    she wasn't raped. she chose to do that. if a minor can be trialed as an adult and sent to jail , a minor is free to have multiple sex partners.

i am not saying if it's wrong or right, i am saying this story leaves me indifferent.
    I wonder if they used rubbers provided by their teachers.

One can only hope.

If not, then I'm sure their teachers can drive them to Planned Parenthood to take care of it.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '16 16:531 edit

So if you had a 15 year old daughter that was having bathroom sex at school with like 10 guys you'd be indifferent to it ? You wouldn't hold the school responsible for allowing it to happen? It'd be just hunky-dory?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 May '16 16:58
    So if you had a 15 year old daughter that was having bathroom sex at school with like 10 guys you'd be indifferent to it ? You wouldn't hold the school responsible for allowing it to happen? It'd be just hunky-dory?
    Next on their agenda is reducing the age of consent.

They already teach kids in school how to have sex, provide contraception to them, and drive them to get abortions without their parents consent or knowledge.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 May '16 17:18
    "So if you had a 15 year old daughter that was having bathroom sex at school with like 10 guys you'd be indifferent to it "
    that's the thing. i don't. do you understand now my indifference?

we aren't talking about an epidemic of children gang banging in the school bathroom, or anywhere. we aren't talking about world hunger or a brutal dictatorship.

we are talking about one girl who wanted to make the news. she did. that's the end of this non-story.

"You wouldn't hold the school responsible for allowing it to happen?"
    no, that would be dumb. the school doesn't "allow" butkiss. if the kid wants to do anything, the school can't do jack about it. only that kid's education can

in that hypothetical situation, i would be the sole responsible for my hypothetical daughter's actions.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 May '16 17:191 edit
    Next on their agenda is reducing the age of consent.

They already teach kids in school how to have sex, provide contraception to them, and drive them to get abortions without their parents consent or knowledge.
    "Next on their agenda is reducing the age of consent."
    yes.

tell me what is the age at which a teen can be trialed for murder. that's what the age of consent should be.

"They already teach kids in school how to have sex,"
    which only a tight ass fundamentalist could find wrong. kids will be boinking. they might as well know how so they don't end up pregnant or with stds

"provide contraception to them"
    once you understand you can't do jack to stop them boinking, it is sensible you provide condoms.

"and drive them to get abortions without their parents consent or knowledge"
    abortions they wouldn't do if only someone had taught them how to boink properly without getting pregnant.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 May '16 19:44
    "So if you had a 15 year old daughter that was having bathroom sex at school with like 10 guys you'd be indifferent to it "
    that's the thing. i don't. do you understand now my indifference?

we aren't talking about an epidemic of children gang banging in the school bathroom, or anywhere. we aren't talking about world hunger or a brutal dictatorship.
    ...[text shortened]... hypothetical situation, i would be the sole responsible for my hypothetical daughter's actions.
    It would seem to me that the school should be liable for letting this sort of illegal activity happen on their premises.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree