1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:221 edit
    Now that it appears obvious that the democrats and Obama will be running in 2012 in support of "gay rights", I think it would be hilarious for Romney to champion polygamist rights, being a Mormon that is. It sure would make for an interesting election, especially for someone like me who can't stand Romney or Obama. After all, it sure beats talking about the nation drowning in it's own puke filled pile of debt as it spirals downward into oblivion. Neither one of them gives a damn about that. No, instead lets see which sexual preferences wins the nation's heart.
  2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    for someone like me who can't stand Romney or Obama.
    I'm curious--which part of his platform do you disagree with? See below:

http://www.mittromney.com/issues
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:25
    Get the government out of marriage relationships and neither is an issue.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:381 edit
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I'm curious--which part of his platform do you disagree with? See below:

http://www.mittromney.com/issues
    To be honest, I could care less what his platform is. He says he wants to repeal Obamacare, but can't do it alone. It would take a supermajority to do it, and it ain't happen'in and he knows it. Even if it did, he would put another monumental government program in place like Romneycare. Yipee!!

In the end, if Romney is elected deficits will continue to be outrageous, wars will continue overseas, if not more of them to come, the border will not be secured, the economy will continue to suck and everyone will blame his nastyness on conservatism when he doesn't know what the term even means.
  5. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:40
    when he doesn't know what the term even means.
    His platform would suggest otherwise.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:41
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Get the government out of marriage relationships and neither is an issue.
    Get it out of retirement.

Get it out of health care.

Get it out of education etc.

Good luck with that.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:432 edits
    His platform would suggest otherwise.
    Again, I could care less what the man says. If we see them for what they are, which are globalists and progressives, then their future actions are far too predictable. In the end, what can we really expect, they are just politicians pulling our legs again, right? (wink, wink)

It's like Obama saying he would close down club Gitmo and send the troops home. He knew long in advance he was full of poo. You have to say certain things to get elected, and then turn your back on them.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:48
    Get it out of retirement.

Get it out of health care.

Get it out of education etc.

Good luck with that.
    Great idea.

Education of course is supposed to be a state issue, but the our Federal government wants to follow more of a European model. We are no longer us citizens we are now US subjects.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:481 edit
    Now lets get back to mainstream politics. Which is better, group sex or gay sex?

Edit: Group gay sex is not an option. 😠
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 02:512 edits
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Great idea.

Education of course is supposed to be a state issue, but the our Federal government wants to follow more of a European model. We are no longer us citizens we are now US subjects.
    I'm not even sure what being a US citizen means now. I mean, the NDAA says we can be arrested without trial indefinately even though you may be a US citizen. In addition, it seems that anyone in the world can now be a US citizen. The only criteria is making it across the border somehow, someway.
  11. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 03:02
    Which is better, group sex or gay sex?
    Why don't you tell us whodey? Which have you enjoyed more?
  12. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 03:10
    Again, I could care less what the man says. If we see them for what they are, which are globalists and progressives, then their future actions are far too predictable. In the end, what can we really expect, they are just politicians pulling our legs again, right? (wink, wink)

It's like Obama saying he would close down club Gitmo and send the troops home ...[text shortened]... s full of poo. You have to say certain things to get elected, and then turn your back on them.
    You campaign in poetry and govern in prose.

I'm certainly not going to be disappointed if you don't vote for Romney--especially if you're one of the 13.8% of Americans living in Ohio, Florida, or Pennsylvania--but not voting at all is hardly worth the "right" to sit around bemoaning the failures of society and all its leaders. Even voting for a third-party candidate without much chance of winning is better than that.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 03:16
    You campaign in poetry and govern in prose.

I'm certainly not going to be disappointed if you don't vote for Romney--especially if you're one of the 13.8% of Americans living in Ohio, Florida, or Pennsylvania--but not voting at all is hardly worth the "right" to sit around bemoaning the failures of society and all its leaders. Even voting for a third-party candidate without much chance of winning is better than that.
    I will probably vote libertarian. Imagine that, I'm one of the 1%'ers who will vote Libertarian and are the only ones that would challenge the 1%er elitists. 😛
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 03:17
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Why don't you tell us whodey? Which have you enjoyed more?
    Bigot.
  15. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    31 Jul '12 03:22
    I will probably vote libertarian.
    Fair enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree