1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 05:32
    But don't do it in Atlanta or Bowling Green... seemingly you're likely to die in terrorist attacks if you do so.

Muslims from 7 countries who weren't part of a Muslim ban can buy her stuff too!

Really, my little American-building- pipe-lines-on-sacred-ground-buddies, really?
    Proud of your choices yet?

I am.
    Every single day there's another Trumpian-too-funny-you-couldn't-invent-this-stuff-moment!

So unfair, very unfair. Biggest unfairness since the Little Rock bombing of the Indian mosque of latter day Dutch Jews. 11.000 killed by nasty muslims from Saudi-Somalia near Korea.
    People, we must stop these child-terrorists from coming here, very bad peoples. The baddest. They don't even buy Ivanka's stuff!
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 05:37
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    But don't do it in Atlanta or Bowling Green... seemingly you're likely to die in terrorist attacks if you do so.

Muslims from 7 countries who weren't part of a Muslim ban can buy her stuff too!

Really, my little American-building- pipe-lines-on-sacred-ground-buddies, really?

I am.
    Every single day there's another Trump ...[text shortened]... -terrorists from coming here, very bad peoples. The baddest. They don't even buy Ivanka's stuff!
    LOL. Shav's havin fun.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 11:13

Environmental Protesters at Dakota Pipeline Left Behind 250 Truckloads of Trash
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 14:15
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Environmental Protesters at Dakota Pipeline Left Behind 250 Truckloads of Trash
    Can you blame them?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 14:22
    Can you blame them?
    Anyone who protests Trump is right about everything, so I don't see how.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Feb '17 21:41
    Can you blame them?
    How does that make sense, exactly?
    That's akin to Gore calling down the climate change boogeyman while he maintained an ecological footprint in excess of five times the average citizen.
    If they were there to protest the rape of the environment, what made them think it was okay to rape the environment by leaving so much trash, they had to close the site down until February 22 in order to get it cleaned up before it pollutes the Cannonball River--- you know: the same one they were there to protect.
    Funny thing about these "protesters" that Soros and others are bankrolling in order to set a tone of general unrest in society: they're all destructive thugs.
    Look at the deplorable condition of DC after the so-called woman's march, which had as one of its feature complaints Trump's alleged horrible position on environmental issues.

You, like them, are embarrassingly obvious in your bents: you call for one thing while supporting--- and acting out--- the exact opposite.

Hypocrite, in other words.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 00:001 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    How does that make sense, exactly?
    That's akin to Gore calling down the climate change boogeyman while he maintained an ecological footprint in excess of five times the average citizen.
    If they were there to protest the rape of the environment, what made them think it was okay to rape the environment by leaving so much trash, they had to close the site d ...[text shortened]... ne thing while supporting--- and acting out--- the exact opposite.

Hypocrite, in other words.
    It's their holy land. It means a lot to them.
    It's being shat on just for the profits of the few.

How would you like your local church and house being removed, just because a Muslim humus (chickpea) pipe-line has political priority?

Wouldn't you walk off in a hiff and leave yer crap behind?
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 00:30
    It's their holy land. It means a lot to them.
    It's being shat on just for the profits of the few.

How would you like your local church and house being removed, just because a Muslim humus (chickpea) pipe-line has political priority?

Wouldn't you walk off in a hiff and leave yer crap behind?
    Are you paying attention here?
    The protesters shat on the land they claimed they were protecting.
    And left.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 06:45
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The protesters shat on the land they claimed they were protecting.
    And left.

The oil companies, their lobby groups and the politicians who are funded and pressured by both and elected by you have desecrated and shat on their ground. Nothing left, so pointless to clear up.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 20:54
    Yeah I've protested against McDonalds by collecting rubbish from around their store and just throwing it all in their doorway.
    Should a seen the teenage workers face. Just priceless.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 07:32
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah I've protested against McDonalds by collecting rubbish from around their store and just throwing it all in their doorway.
    Should a seen the teenage workers face. Just priceless.
    Haha!

Did you eat a burger first?

Whenever I need to pay for a parking space (most cities in the Netherlands), I make a point of throwing the ticket (when I'm leaving, mind you) and any other rubbish I have out the window.

Hey, if I'm payin', they'll be a cleanin'.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 13:331 edit
    YouTube

conway's real nature finally revealed

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree