1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 00:21
    @sonhouse
    You need to stop listening to liars like Romney. He claimed Trump endorsements were the kiss of death and that is a lie. On the House side, Trump-endorsed candidates broadly performed well: 141 of the 162 endorsed candidates won.
    Among Trump’s Senate endorsees there were17 winners.

I don't know why they are trying to get people to believe the lie that Romney and others are telling us, but the repetition is clearly brainwashing you into accepting something I already debunked. You are being propagandized.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 04:47
    Well, now, this just sucks, eh? What a disappointment. I like Herschel.

Anyway, @No1marauder, you win. One of those imaginary digital dollars coming at ya.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 05:40
    With a Georgia loss for the moronity of trump and his supporters, do you think the US might take a step towards more normal politics? Less crazy? Less polarisation?

Or won’t it make a difference?

I can quite imagine Earl of trumps waking up in his trailer, boiling the kettle, pouring the coffee, walking out the door in his yellow stained underpants… the sun shining, birds chirping and as he blinks, it all seems like it was dream; a nightmare of sorts.
    And as he waddles down to the waffle house for breakfast, he nods politely to the friendly faces that smile at him and he realises that life is good and he decides, there and then, that he’s not going back down a rabbit hole.

And how he becomes loved on RHP. People actually liking him and no longer the mocking and cynisism and sarcasm.

And that his life has returned to good.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 07:20
    @AverageJoe1
    And this has to do with Walker losing how? Now I almost feel sorry for Walker, he never should have been picked for senate, but he was your buddy Trump's pick and the whole world knows that now if they didn't before, it just shows how much of a loser TRUMP is not Walker.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 07:22
    @Metal-Brain
    Funny how the house victory only gave them a few seats, it was not a 'red tsunami' they predicted. But that doesn't fit your agenda does it?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 07:23
    @AverageJoe1
    Did you actually think that scree made sense?
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 08:49
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    And this has to do with Walker losing how? Now I almost feel sorry for Walker, he never should have been picked for senate, but he was your buddy Trump's pick and the whole world knows that now if they didn't before, it just shows how much of a loser TRUMP is not Walker.
    He conceded quick enough and with some grace so there’s that in his favour.
    Trump hand picked him but I doubt he would have picked trump.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 12:02
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Did you actually think that scree made sense?
    Hey son house...you are always ranting about democracy and power, I just wrote this quote in another thread. When you read it, remember that we, the conservatives, are not in favor of loosening of morality in this country. You are shoving it down our throats.

"" Despotic Power is usually started by corruption of Morality"
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 12:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    Talk to your congressman.
    The Congress has made laws about programs, whether we like them or not, where millionaires,,,yes, losers, …can take advantage of the said ‘loopholes’. I hate it too, Marauder. Some programs are good, and some programs are bad. The world is not perfect.
    But here is what you pretend to not get. There is no law, where college students bo ...[text shortened]... s constitutional, one is not. Are you one of those guys like Shav would get rid of the constitution?
    Actually there are several laws that say the government can adjust or even forgive student loan debt.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 15:44
    @no1marauder said
    Actually there are several laws that say the government can adjust or even forgive student loan debt.
    You cover us with links daily, but not on this? Wachootalkin'bout,
    Willie? What (existing) laws and why is Biden not leaning on those laws, heading for SCOTUS?
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 16:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    You cover us with links daily, but not on this? Wachootalkin'bout,
    Willie? What (existing) laws and why is Biden not leaning on those laws, heading for SCOTUS?
    Because I've covered this subject with links dozens of times already on this board. And the Administration is defending the action based on the literal language of these laws.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 16:421 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Funny how the house victory only gave them a few seats, it was not a 'red tsunami' they predicted. But that doesn't fit your agenda does it?
    I never predicted a red tsunami. Never.
    You can pretend dems had a victory if you want, but they lost the house and barely maintain control of the senate.

"Funny how the house victory only gave them a few seats"

141 is more than a few. Keep lying to yourself. That is a few less than a gross. LOL
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 17:05
    @no1marauder said
    Because I've covered this subject with links dozens of times already on this board. And the Administration is defending the action based on the literal language of these laws.
    I will look back through my forum notes.......hard to keep up. I think you sent four links in one post a while back, maybe the info was in that menagerie.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 20:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hey son house...you are always ranting about democracy and power, I just wrote this quote in another thread. When you read it, remember that we, the conservatives, are not in favor of loosening of morality in this country. You are shoving it down our throats.

"" Despotic Power is usually started by corruption of Morality"
    Nice to see you finally getting onto the topic of the loosening of morality in your country.
    That is you main battle, isn't it ?
    Inflation, gas prices, crime, immigration were always just hot buttons for you.
    Of course these issues are all important, never said they weren't.
    But all I have seen when the GOP has been handed the ball is their hard work towards banning abortion, moving to ban contraception.
    What's next ?? Banning sex outside of marriage ?
    And don't laugh in ridicule !! I am quite sure you have seen the headlines out of Indonesia.

As to the current issues ? Offer something. Biden is already winning the war on gas prices, without tossing the commitment to the climate crisis into the parking lot.
    Inflation is levelling off, though there is a big battle ahead. But that will be behind us by 2024 election.
    Immigration ? That will be a tough one. But GOP and Dems need to work together.

And stop the nonsense about human morality.
    Nobody is forcing you to marry a man.
    Nobody is forcing you to have sex outside of marriage.
    Nobody is forcing a woman to end her pregnancy against her will.
    It is the religious right that is trying to push their own 1950 America onto the rest of society.
    How do you go about explaining your position to the majority of the pubic that believes religion is obsolete ?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 23:33
    @metal-brain said
    I never predicted a red tsunami. Never.
    You can pretend dems had a victory if you want, but they lost the house and barely maintain control of the senate.

"Funny how the house victory only gave them a few seats"

141 is more than a few. Keep lying to yourself. That is a few less than a gross. LOL
    Naaaa, dems had a victory, they will be spending money out the Wazoo, while the libs here continue to say that we are the ones that increase the national debt.. I could just cry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree