Goodby Mr Walker. Walk away, slink away, just GO.

Goodby Mr Walker. Walk away, slink away, just GO.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
08 Dec 22

@mghrn55 said
Nice to see you finally getting onto the topic of the loosening of morality in your country.
That is you main battle, isn't it ?
Inflation, gas prices, crime, immigration were always just hot buttons for you.
Of course these issues are all important, never said they weren't.
But all I have seen when the GOP has been handed the ball is their hard work towards banning abort ...[text shortened]... go about explaining your position to the majority of the pubic that believes religion is obsolete ?
Not forcing is not the same as ending morality. Not that you would, but you might say that killing another person is OK, since, in fact, you are sort of doing that with abortion. I don’t mean to be extreme, but there is no end in sight what liberals might allow.
That the majority is anti-religion now is up for debate, start a thread on it. I don’t deny it, though, the way the USA is going into a spiral being led by this administration. you liberals have no idea what is going on at the Biden crisis border, and of course he does not either. Because he could certainly not abide the rapes and the killings and the drownings and the misery. We had two agents killed just today. Biden does not give a crap. He said yesterday that this matter is not important, and that is why he did not go to the border. It’s OK you don’t have to listen to me.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Dec 22

@no1marauder said
You are so full of crap.

A working class kid who had to borrow to go to college is a "loser" if he gets $10K of that debt forgiven, but a millionaire who games the system and gets more than 10 times that forgiven by the government is just hunky dory.
Why should anyone get their loan forgiven, do you have to pay yours back?

Lake Como

Moves
09 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
Why should anyone get their loan forgiven, do you have to pay yours back?
This is such a 'crux of the matter' that it has never been mentioned. Marauder will just gallantly say such things, parsing and whistling,...... the millionaire, the guy who borrows for college normally would pay it back, like I and you did. Like there is some difference, when you have some getting off the hook and some not.
Ask marauder what the diff is, he won't answer me. Ask him if the libs are in effect changing the definition of a loan. This may be the greatest point I have ever made on the forum.
Alas,,,,,,No One answers me............... 😢

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Dec 22

@AverageJoe1
Yeah, that is true. TRUMP'S VERY first act as POTUS was to try to kill the ETHICS committee.
I bet you wouldn't have heard THAT on your beloved FOX news.

And now MORE secret docs found in a STORAGE LOCKER owned by TRUMP who now says, I don't even OWN a storage locker.

Yep, a BASTIAN of morality, your god king.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Dec 22

One last dig at Herschel courtesy of SNL:

"“I don’t think this is the last you’ll hear from Herschel Walker. I mean, unless he’s your biological father.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/snl-breaks-down-why-brittney-griner-deal-was-actually-a-great-trade/ar-AA1590RR?cvid=f07d09987a5b42bfbb7e82d6c6bdaf4d