make $170 a day

http://careernewsweekly.com/uk/finance/?sub1=t
  3. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 14:17
    1 tip of a fat belly -

note mcafee say the site does hacking but google have used it for years

http://www.weeklyhealthuk.co.uk/latest/articles/breakthroughdiet/trifu/0i3am1/uk1/
  4. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 14:212 edits
    Earn £5000 part time its soo easy

http://www.careerjournalonline.com/newsupdate/workfromhome/trifu/0eu2lm77a/uk/

all we need is your card number , please...

is that ok?
  5. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 14:281 edit
    this is my favourite bogus site yet 🙂

The Great British IQ test... its totally free 100%
    http://iq-test.co.uk/

can we have your card number please for the results though 🙂
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 14:41
    Originally posted by e4chris
    ok lie ... but should they?
    Are you sure that Google served you those ads? You saw them on Googles search page? Youtube? Where exactly?
    I also suggest you get yourself an ad blocker.
    Also, I don't think anyone but the advertiser is responsible for their ads but I could be wrong.
  7. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 14:443 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Are you sure that Google served you those ads? You saw them on Googles search page? Youtube? Where exactly?
    I also suggest you get yourself an ad blocker.
    Also, I don't think anyone but the advertiser is responsible for their ads but I could be wrong.
    yes I am, its google that does these adds, the blue triangle means its them, links back to google. its the AdSense program all the fraud sites use

You even have 'choices' too - ie non and the data ends up at the nsa eventually, whilst your card number gets sent to Lagos. great thanks.

I used to work in payments and I would not give card agreements to these companies so I don't know why google gives them adds.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 14:52
    yes I am, its google that does these adds, the blue triangle means its them, links back to google.
    I ask again, which page did you see these ads on?
    Which 'blue triangle' are you talking about? I think you are confused.
    Google may have served the ads but they most definitely didn't create them, but I am yet to be convinced that they served them.
  9. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 14:561 edit
    in short the fraud companies use Google AdSense

here's a page by someone on adsense fraud
    http://www.sofizar.com/google-adsense-fraud.php

in the uk I really question if companies that offer bogus payments in exchange for your card number are allowed to trade.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 15:08
    in short the fraud companies use Google AdSense
    Are you sure? You don't seem to understand what you are talking about.

here's a page by someone on adsense fraud
    Except its about something totally different.

So I ask again, where exactly did you see the ads in question being served?
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 15:10
    in the uk I really question if companies that offer bogus payments in exchange for your card number are allowed to trade.
    Here in SA, I regularly get an SMS telling me I have won lots of money in some competition. It would be trivial for the police to track down such fraudsters, but it seems they do not. It would be equally trivial for the cell phone companies to track them down and block them, but they benefit from the SMS, so they don't do anything either.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 15:11
    I think I need to point out that the people who offer bogus payments in exchange for your card number are not companies and are not trading. They are fraudsters and may not be resident in the UK.
  13. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 15:163 edits
    I think I need to point out that the people who offer bogus payments in exchange for your card number are not companies and are not trading. They are fraudsters and may not be resident in the UK....

So I ask again, where exactly did you see the ads in question being served?
    Good point, all ads with a blue triangle in the corner are google adsense, a few are fraudulent, the blue triangle leads directly to google if you click

hence me blaming google not bing
  14. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 15:371 edit
    I think I need to point out that the people who offer bogus payments in exchange for your card number are not companies and are not trading. They are fraudsters and may not be resident in the UK.
    In Nigeria a fraud where you pay me x and I will send you x $1000 in due course is called a 419 letter. 419 being the law that bans them but google thinks they are legal in the UK... I don't think they are though.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 15:56
    Good point, all ads with a blue triangle in the corner are google adsense, a few are fraudulent, the blue triangle leads directly to google if you click

hence me blaming google not bing
    I have an ad blocker so I don't see ads at all.

I'll ask you again, which page did you see these ads on. Now you mention bing, are you saying you saw them on bings website?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree