1. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    02 Nov '15 19:37
    Originally posted by kmax87
    You might have to expand on that a bit because I'm not sure how your constitutional freedom in terms of your day to day existence differs from my common law freedoms guaranteed under my Westminster inspired constitution to influence the wings of politics.
    It's really very simple. According to the ultra-right-wing theory, the media is dominated by reclusive Marxist billionaires who monopolize the media and squeeze out heroic free trade, God and My Country thinkers. Thankfully, a selfless, defiant bunch of insurgent libertarian property-owners at Fox have fought a bold rearguard action time and again and repeatedly defeated this evil conspiracy with a series of dashing, X-Wing Fighter-style raids, mistakenly characterised as "blowhardery" by the communist bloc media. So secretive is this cabal of billionaire Marxists that no-one has ever dared speak of them - until now.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Nov '15 22:56
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Despite the differences in the media, here in the US, most people have the opportunity to hear all sides of issues.

I still think that in primary debates, there isn't any reason for balance, or opposition moderators. It is the primaries, and is to select a candidate for a given party.
    I care less about the debates than I do actual results.

I tire of wind bags claming to be conservative but turning out anything but.

These debates are merely a big tease in my estimation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree