1. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:11
    @instantkarma777 said
    From an Irish point of view, we know what it is like to have your country raped and plundered. ( By England for 800 years ).

That's why most Irish people identify with the Democrats.
    We are the underdog, the downtrodden rising up to throw off the shackles of oppression.

The Democrats represent sanity and logic and progress.

The Republican party in America n ...[text shortened]... ing from blood drinking paedophiles to Jewish space lasers.

They have no place in Modern America.
    Yeah yeah that's been the democraps platform since the 60's.
    "Republicans are racist and suck and stuff. Here, we're handing out a lot of free chips to everyone that votes democrat"
  2. Dublin
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:14
    I'd rather have a space laser😄
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:18
    @instantkarma777 said
    I'd rather have a space laser😄
    The Democrats are run the same group as the Republicans. There is really no difference.

There was no escape for Ireland, there is not escape in the US. The Aristocratic oppressors are the only option. Our politicians rule the land, just as the Aristocrats of old.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:25
    @Eladar
    Except for the part republicans don't give a RATS ASS about common folk. ONLY, are you rich enough to keep me in power.
    THAT is their bottom line.
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:261 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    Except for the part republicans don't give a RATS ASS about common folk. ONLY, are you rich enough to keep me in power.
    THAT is their bottom line.
    Oddly enough, Trump in four years did more for blacks than Obama, who did almost nothing for them in 8 years.
    Explain that.
  6. Dublin
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:29
    @Eladar
    You are right to a certain degree. They all get in bed together when it suits them.

But at this time the world has seen how backward the GOP is. Populated by crazies with tunnel vision.

I guarantee you that if all those people who stormed the Capitol were black half of them would have been killed.
    But no, white privilege was there for the world to see.
  7. Dublin
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:31
    You know what the scariest thing is for me?
    74 million of these crazies voted for Trump.

Now the world knows that America has a lot of scary crazy people.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:44
    @dood111 said
    Oddly enough, Trump in four years did more for blacks than Obama, who did almost nothing for them in 8 years.
    Explain that.
    You ask us to explain a load of crap you put out.
    That's funny, actually !! 😆
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:46
    @eladar said
    The Democrats are run the same group as the Republicans. There is really no difference.

There was no escape for Ireland, there is not escape in the US. The Aristocratic oppressors are the only option. Our politicians rule the land, just as the Aristocrats of old.
    Nice of you to drop by this thread.
    Now respond to my post on the first page.
    Or hide under your blanket. Sucking your thumb.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:49
    @shavixmir said
    Well, Eladar, you’ve been smacked with a glove. Take centre stage. Come on. The floor is yours.

Please answer the points raised.
    Eladar is an intellectual coward, though some might say bankrupt.
    He still has the floor.
    He can respond. Or he can run and hide.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 19:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 19:46
    @dood111 said
    Yeah yeah that's been the democraps platform since the 60's.
    "Republicans are racist and suck and stuff. Here, we're handing out a lot of free chips to everyone that votes democrat"
    Are you sure you're talking about Democrats? Have you seen the US budget under Republican rule? $7.8 million times a million in debt in the last 4 years, a lot of that was just direct hand outs to their voting bloc. They're dining out and dashing on the bill.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree