Greatest disaster since 1945

Greatest disaster since 1945

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Germany

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by Sake
Doesn't nature need the same?
Tuna after 20 years? And you call me unrealistic? But if you want your tuna in 2031, you need to act by stop eating them now to start with.

You yourself is ofcourse no match against the whole of Africa/China, nor is any individual. But you can be the drop in the pond in your own enviroment. All these individuals can make a mense.
If that's the best you can do, fine, it's a step I can appreciate 😉
Well, if I don't eat any tuna then I don't care if there is still any in 20 years.

And there's plenty of nature in my environment. 😉

w

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Internet.
(i.e. Al Gore who invented it)

w

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by rwingett
The election of Ronald Reagan.
I'm not sure what is funnier. Is it funnier that this was said or the fact that this received three thumbs up.

You kids are all a few beers short of a six pack!!

K

Germany

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by whodey
(i.e. Al Gore who invented it)
Al Gore didn't invent the Internet, he's not even an engineer...

w

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Al Gore didn't invent the Internet, he's not even an engineer...
That's right, he is a world renown scientist who is running around warning us all of eventual doom from carbon emissions. 🙄

rc

Moves
24 Nov 11

Originally posted by whodey
That's right, he is a world renown scientist who is running around warning us all of eventual doom from carbon emissions. 🙄
actually he claimed that the unprecedented environmental issues we are facing were
precipitated by human activity the solution for which is essentially moral in nature.