1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:021 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Dude, chill, you're a dork and your agressive typing is just... well... typing.

Do you grow nuts when behind a keyboard or what?
    Utterly chilled here, it's you who is losing it.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:07
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Utterly chilled here, it's you who is losing it.
    Just cut the 'keyboard macho' thing, ok?

I forgot what a piece of work you are.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:081 edit
    Originally posted by PBE6
    Nobody's going to forget my side Caesar salad ever again, that's for sure. 😵

But this is ludicrous. In Ontario, you can't even bring your gun to a shooting range without traveling on a prescribed route. I can't believe how lax the gun laws are in the US, so much so that proposing allowing guns in bars or restaurants doesn't immediately set of the crazy al ...[text shortened]... at the local Denny's trying to push Americans around, I will consider changing my mind. 😉
    LOL

Well, then again, Canadians are far more relaxed than anybody else regarding almost all subject on earth. 🙂
  4. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:20
    Originally posted by Seitse
    LOL

Well, then again, Canadians are far more relaxed than anybody else regarding almost all subject on earth. 🙂
    It's true! Our Lieutenant Governor (the Queen's representative in Canada) barely flinched when she ate the still beating heart of a freshly clubbed seal. We are CHILLLLllllled-OUT!
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:24
    With the USA for neighbours I would have thought it was mandatory for Canadians to carry firearms.
  6. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:36
    Originally posted by Zort Boy
    With the USA for neighbours I would have thought it was mandatory for Canadians to carry firearms.
    That's only mandatory in the US. Luckily, they have spare firearms at the border if you need one for your cross-border shopping trip.
  7. Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:49
    Why doesn't Canada annex Alaska? That way you would only have cray neighbours to your south. Can't see Sarah Palin leading a resistance movement like Sarah Connor.
  8. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:57
    Originally posted by Zort Boy
    Why doesn't Canada annex Alaska? That way you would only have cray neighbours to your south. Can't see Sarah Palin leading a resistance movement like Sarah Connor.
    We're too chilled out to start static with our friendly giant neighbour. Besides, they probably have guns in the bars and restaurants! 😲
  9. Germany
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 14:58
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Yeah if someone breaks into your home at night just call the police and everything will be just fine.
    Yes, that's what I would do. Fortunately burglaries are rare in Finland, so I don't really have to worry about that.
  10. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 16:43
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Yes, that's what I would do. Fortunately burglaries are rare in Finland, so I don't really have to worry about that.
    Just keep in mind KN, when you only have seconds to live the police are Only minutes away.

GRANNY.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 17:231 edit
    Just PM me your address and I'll have a couple of gypsy friends 'enrich' your Finnish ride with a new experience.

Or move to a flat in Jakomäki, for that matter.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 18:16
    Why do you suppose that is?
  13. Germany
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 18:17
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Why do you suppose that is?
    High taxes and therefore low poverty and therefore low crime.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 18:33
    High taxes and therefore low poverty and therefore low crime.
    How do high taxes result in low poverty?
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 18:42
    Sam, care to answer the question on page 1?

I am sincerely interested in your opinion, being as you are a convinced defender of your 2nd Amendment rights.

As said, I feel there is a justification in having a gun at home when living in dangerous areas. However, I have mixed feelings when it comes to bars and restaurants.

Would you endorse such a motion in your current State?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree