1. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 18:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm no Trump fan but to say the man is a racist I think is plain crazy.

Trump was not ever referred to as a racist before he decided to run for President as the left pulls out their race card like they do for everyone who runs. They have race baited so much that now if a real racist comes along the wolf will finally devour them.

Trump has always cared ...[text shortened]... e thing, money.

I would say that Trump is just as much of a racist as Hilary in that respect.
    Your last sentence seems to imply that Clinton is a racist, care to justify that?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 22:44
    I would like to celebrate MLK day by talking about his close friend, Jackie Robinson.

It has been said that Jackie Robinson had as much to do with the progress of civil rights as MLK himself. For you see, baseball had been a big influence of the culture during that time, and Jackie was the first black to be allowed to play in MLB. Before accepting the rol ...[text shortened]... , tell them this. In fact, Hillary once referred to herself as a "Goldwater girl".

Go figure.
    A couple of the paragraphs are directly plagiarized from this source:

http://www.theroot.com/jackie-robinson-militant-black-republican-1790854938

That article also mentions that Robinson didn't like Reagan and left the Republican Party in 1968.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 02:173 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    A couple of the paragraphs are directly plagiarized from this source:

http://www.theroot.com/jackie-robinson-militant-black-republican-1790854938

That article also mentions that Robinson didn't like Reagan and left the Republican Party in 1968.
    Yes, there was a snippet that I failed to cite, you win a cookie. Feel free to ignore the substance in the article that is factual. Thanks for that.

So does it at all concern you that John Lewis also failed to attend George Bush's inauguration as well cuz I reckon he was not legitimate as well with that nasty R by his name.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lewis-skipped-bush-inaugural-too-said-he-was-not-president/article/2611969

Notice a pattern here? Yes, of course you do. Anytime the GOP wins the Oval Office they do so through cheating and are illegitimate.

Isn't that right.

As for plagiarism, am I now qualified to be the Vice President? Maybe I will even win a medal of Freedom like crazy plagiarizing Joe Biden whom you love and adore cuz he has a big old "D" by his name.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 02:211 edit
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mlks-niece-alveda-king-says-she-voted-for-trump/article/2611971

Interestingly, Alveda King, the niece of MLK, is a Republican and voted for MLK.

I reckon that makes her an Aunty Tom.

Simply deplorable.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 03:131 edit
    Yes, there was a snippet that I failed to cite, you win a cookie. Feel free to ignore the substance in the article that is factual. Thanks for that.

So does it at all concern you that John Lewis also failed to attend George Bush's inauguration as well cuz I reckon he was not legitimate as well with that nasty R by his name.

http://www.washingtonexamin ...[text shortened]... like crazy plagiarizing Joe Biden whom you love and adore cuz he has a big old "D" by his name.
    Since The Root article substantially undercuts the supposed "point" of the OP by pointing out that Jackie Robinson left the GOP precisely when they embarked on their "Southern Strategy" to gain white votes in the South by embracing ardent segregationists like Strom Thurmond and that Robinson was mainly a supporter of Nelson Rockefeller, a "liberal" Republican who had very little in common with the type of rabid right wingers who dominate the Republican party today, your failure to cite it is telling.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 05:551 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Since The Root article substantially undercuts the supposed "point" of the OP by pointing out that Jackie Robinson left the GOP precisely when they embarked on their "Southern Strategy" to gain white votes in the South by embracing ardent segregationists like Strom Thurmond and that Robinson was mainly a supporter of Nelson Rockefeller, a "liberal" Repub ...[text shortened]... rabid right wingers who dominate the Republican party today, your failure to cite it is telling.
    Robinson had it right. Being part of a party was last on his list, cuz guess what, none of the parties are on our side.

He obviously had enough wisdom to see that, including his man love for Rockefeller.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 07:14
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mlks-niece-alveda-king-says-she-voted-for-trump/article/2611971

Interestingly, Alveda King, the niece of MLK, is a Republican and voted for MLK.

I reckon that makes her an Aunty Tom.

Simply deplorable.
    Plenty of middle class Americans shot themselves in the foot when they voted for Trump. Trump's not going to do anything for them. His focus is the top 1%. Anyone, especially the middle class, thinking Trump actually cares about anyone except himself is only practicing wishful thinking.

And here's a black person who voted for Trump. So white people don't have a monopoly on stupid; what a shocker.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 07:181 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    What a lilting, comely voice you must have in real life, since on here you remind of fingernails aggressively scraped down a chalkboard.
    That's funny, you remind me of a chimpanzee.

A vile, mean-tempered chimpanzee, but a chimpanzee nevertheless.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree